Chapter Ten: Pacifica's P.O.V. Impossible

"Yeah! It's all real!" Mabel's twin brother exclaims.
"That's-that's impossible!" I gasp.
Mabel shakes her head and smiles."we saw gnomes. And they turned into a scary red monster!"
"It was insane!" Dipper grins. He holds out a maroon journal with a gold cut out of a six fingered labeled "3"."Look through it!"
I flip through a few pages of the book. Fascinating stuff, really. Some seemed far fetched, but I've seen things that go as far as unexplainable."Lepricorn?" I laugh."Whoa, Gremloblin, that sounds rad. And ghosts, too!"
"Crazy, right?!" Dipper yelps with a voice crack.
"Dipper's really interested in the paranormal," Mabel informs."If you haven't noticed."
"Yup, I can tell. Are you?"
"Well, it can be pretty scary, actually. To me, anyway. I guess I like it."
"Ah, I gotta pee," Dipper says unnecessarily."Be right back!"
"Ew!" Mabel gives him a sibling love shove, and chuckles.
"Oh yeah, I was meaning to ask, how did you defeat the gnome monster?" I question.
Mabel turns pale."Well... we didn't."
"What do you mean?"
"It just kind of... fell apart, I guess? It was weird. Dipper and I were running from it, and he kind of gave up. It was so close and we could've died and..." Soon, the poor girl is struggling for breath and sweating.
  "Whoa, slow down, Mabel." I pat her back."It's okay. Calm down."
  She continues slowly,"The world flashed from black and white and then back to color. And the monster just broke apart. I don't know what happened, but it kind of freaked me out."
  "Wow. That's odd."
  "Yeah."
  "Did it say anything about that in the journal?"
  "Oh trust me, we looked. We searched for hours, but nothing."
  I gaze out the triangular window. The bottom of the sky was turning pale blue."Oh no! I have to get back!"
  Mabel's eyes go sad."Okay. See you later."
  I sigh."Goodbye."
  "Bye, Pacifica."