The Beautiful Assassin

Deus Black POV

I laid down in my bed but technically this is not mine.

What I said to Rose is still echoing in my head.

"This is my first time that I think I fell in love."

Ugh! I'm laying in this bed for about forty minutes and my head is still clouded like before.

I got up holding the pillow.

I can't punch my self and I'm very angry in my self.

I gave all of my energy in my hand that's holding the pillow and threw the pillow in the door.

"De-" the person opened the door was hit by my super threw pillow.

My eyes widen.

"What the hell!" Peter shouted. "What is your problem?! I didn't do anything!" His voice echoed in the whole house.

My anger came back so I also shouted. "That's the result if you didn't knock first. It's your fault you got hit!"

He entered in my room and I knew he is going to punch me but I'm not going to dodge it.

I closed my eyes and get ready for the impact but his fist didn't reach my face.

"Enough!" Miguel voice entered in my eardrums so my eyes automatically opened.

"What happen?" Renz asked. I think he followed Miguel and even John appeared in the back of Renz.

"When I opened the door, he hit me with that pillow!" Peter shouted and he pointed the pillow I threw.

"I didn't know he is going to enter. I'm not like you guys," I looked at Miguel then to Renz and John. "I don't have super hearing ability."

This time, Peter laughed. Well, he can't stayed angry at me, we are more than a brother. "So why the hell you threw that thing in the door?" Peter asked me.

"I can't tell you." I shaked my head and turned my back at them.

"Well Deus," Peter called me. "I came here to tell you that Rose want you."

"Want me?" I immediately asked.

"Yes, at the basement." Miguel was the one answered.

"And?" I wanted more. I want them to tell me why she needs me.

"And, you are going there. Now." John answered me.

I sighed with disbelief. I marched down to the basement only found Rose busy with her computer.

"So?" I asked her. I feel irritated. After what I said earlier, she didn't gave me any response.

"Can you please redial my number in your phone?" She asked me without looking at me. She's busy typing something full of numbers and code in her computer.

"Is that all?" I asked her again. Really, I'm still hoping that she will give me response about what I said earlier.

She stopped typing and looked at me with her creepy blank face. "Yes."

I pulled out my phone without looking away in her face when suddenly she smiled.

I almost drop my phone. I really hate looking at her face. I hate being an idiot.

When she was in coma, I always staring in her sleeping face and I felt relaxed. I didn't realize everything until recently.

I just called the last number dialed in my call log.