Long Story Pt. II

From Meta, I traveled to Manizales to escape in my nightmares. I also enrolled in one of the public school to continue my studies. I want to be a professional someday.

There is no one question my identity in Manizales. I just showed my passport to buy a house. Authorities want me to put in foster home or give me in foster parents but I declined.

I bribed them with my father's money when someone refused, people found them dead. They can sense that it is me but they cannot find the evidence so they just accepted what I offered. I know that they still investigating about me because of that I didn't let my guard down.

When I was in Japan, I can hear the whispers behind the wall like "Be careful, the assassin is coming." I know it was me they are talking. "Don't get in her way, she can kill you." Other children were running away from me.

The whisper in Manizales was different. "Leave her alone, the loner will bring you danger." I silently smiled.

I covered my face at night. I wore jacket with hood and a handkerchief that serve as my mask.

No one approaches me in the dark ally. I saw everything awful in the quite city inside that alley.

"Salir!" I heard the man shouted. The man in suit punched the man who's now clenching his fist in his stomach because of pain. "Usted no pudo matarlo!" He kicked the man again.

You could not kill him. I learned how to speak Spanish.

Maybe the man in suit hired to kill someone but miserably failed.

He turned his back and the man lying in the floor miraculously jumped in his feet and run away. "Mierda!" The man in suit cursed. "Mierda! Mierda!" He kicked the trash can near him.

I cleared my throat. He automatically looked at me. "Lo que el infierno!" He startled.

"I can help you." I said. He just looked at my eyes. I know that he understood what I said.

"I want someone dead." He said almost whisper. "I doubt you can kill." His eyes never leave my eyes.

"You don't know what I can do." I stood up. I can sense that he like to test what I can do. The front of his right shoe twisted. I already knew that he is right handed.

He charged, I lowered my body and grabbed his left arm. I strengthen my arms and threw him in my back. His face stranded in the side of the trash can. I looked back at him. He sat then touched his jaw.

"Give me the information then ready the money." I told him. I was looking down at him.

He spitted. "I'm going to give you the money if you can give me the head of the man I want to be dead."

"Information." I told him without emotion.

"Give me your phone." He straightens his body and pulled out his own phone.

I also pulled out my phone. I leveled it to the red blinking light in his phone.

Data received.

I opened my phone and I saw everything I want to see.

"Meet me here after 3 days and bring me the money." I told him before I turned back.

It was easy to find the man. He is one of the most influential men in the city. The Councilor.

It was easier to kill the man who acts like a hungry animal. I found out that he regularly called a prostitute to release his needs. That time is the perfect time.