Help

Rose Asakura POV

"I love this house!" I heard the loud voice of Peter in the kitchen.

I have three story house but this house is not big as Deus house and the space is enough for three person.

"Why do you love my house, Pete?" I asked him while getting down from the stairs.

He was sitting in the couch. "There's a lot of food here." I looked down in his lap and I found out the reason. "Deus house was big, very big," he pressed the word very big. "But it was empty and boring. Unlike your house, you have three computers here and you have fruit trees and garden outside." He happily said that. Really, he is acting like child.

"Your so rude." After the voice of Deus, the flying pillow hit the face of Peter. "I found the snake!" He dropped himself beside Peter.

"Snake?" I asked him. Did he killed the snake? "Where?"

"In my company." He ate some chips from the plate of Peter after he answered me.

Oh?

"You said that we can't leave the Italy because your transaction here is not yet finish. Why?" I asked him. I sat across them.

"The Royale Construction want my stockholders, that was what I know." He sighed. "I didn't know that they want my stockholder because they want to know everything about my company."

"Why? They are just only stockholders, why did they know about your companies secret?" I'm curious about this topic.

Usually, stockholders just share stock in the company. They want to stock if your rate is in the high level. If your stock collapsed, stockholders are going to pull out their stock and they just find another company to start again.

"Because he is the owner of the fourth biggest stock in my company. He is also one of my chairperson who's handling my network production. If ever the Royale Construction won. It's my biggest lost." Deus clasped his hands.

"I see. So, what's your plan?" I stood up and entered in my kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and get one bottled water.

I returned in the living room and I saw that Deus is checking me. I can't blame him, my hair is messy and I'm still waring pajama with my oversized shirt.

He didn't say anything, he just turned his eyes away and shakes his head. "My first plan was I'm going to buy the stocks of the traitors but the snake is owning one of the biggest stock of my company and he is also assigned in my network production. I can't think anything."

"How did you know that information?" John asked who came from the back of the couch that Peter and Deus sitting.

The surprise in their face didn't escape from my eyes.

"Are you listening from the start?" Peter asked like he saw one of the terrifying ghost.

But Deus hand is in his chest. "You're also like a ghost." His wide eyes held fear.

"What are you expecting? We're assassins." Renz appeared behind John's back.

Peter looked behind the couch when his eyes widen. "This house has basement and the opening is in our back!" He excitedly shouted.

Peter and Deus stood immediately and make their way in the front of the opening. It's like a hole in the floor.

"Can we enter?" Deus asked me like a child.

I can't hide my amusement so I smiled. "Ok, let's go."

My basement is just twenty five square meters.