Attention

I wore my leather jacket and tucked my berreta behind me before I exited in our car.

Deus and Peter followed behind me and soon the rest of my company joined.

Renz, Liana and Tony used my four seated Ferrari while we used our Cadillac SUV.

Tony didn't agreed with us that he will remain to finish Deus business. Insisting that he can work with his laptop anywhere, we finally agreed to bring him along.

In the same side, it's very rude of us if we leave him alone.

We are going to use my jet plane that Renz and John used. When I told Deus that it's mine, he can't believe in me owning a jet plain. He keep asking me how rich I am for owning one of the jet while I'm just an assassin.

Peter also asked me how many rich men I killed to own one of the most expensive rides in the world when John told them that it's my money he used buying the Cadillac SUV and other expensive cars he's using.

I didn't answer them.

Observing my surrounding, I can tell we are safe.

When I passed in one of the detector in the airport, of course the loud beep echoed. People automatically looked at us.

"Mam, please remove your jacket." One of the guards politely asked me. His English doesn't sound good.

I didn't flinch because I saw Deus moved towards the guard. "I'm Deus Black and the are my personal bodyguard."

"Same here." Peter cut in. They showed their card that looked like an ID. "That three over there is Deus personal bodyguard while these three are also my personal bodyguard." He pointed me, Miguel and John while he looked behind him telling Renz, Liana and Tony are his guards.

I want to laugh. Seriously? We became their personal bodyguard. I'm the owner of jet plane we are going to use and one of the notorious assassin in the world. I can kill those guard without being caught.

But I set aside the last thought.

When we are far enough from the guards, I heard their chuckles.

I'm not happy. "I'm just thinking why in the world you leave my jet in this public airport?" I glared to John that immediately stopped laughing.

Everyone became silent. "It's the safest place." Renz was the one answered. "We're not familiar here in Italy so honestly, its our last best idea."

I accepted his explanation as the plane came in the view.

Renz and John ran towards the guard of the plane.

When we approached them, Renz gave the two guards an envelop which I assumed a payment for their service.

I smiled at them when they looked at me.

One of them with black curly hair smiled too. "Signora." I didn't look away to give him the idea that he should continue. "Dove stai andando?"

"New York." I answered him. He nodded. "Grazie per predendosi cura del nostro aereo." I politely said.

He seemed satisfied in our conversation. "In qualsiasi momento, signora." Right after he said that, he turned his back and walked away.

"She can speak Italian?" Peter asked. Here we go again, I forgot that he's a curious man.

"She's a multi-dialectal." Tony answered him casually.