His Answers

Rose Asakura POV

Memories from the past came back like flashfloods. The moment Deus Black protected me was the moment I remembered Viper. She was the assassin that I almost killed when I was young, if that doctor didn't protected her and I didn't saw how much she love her own son, I already killed them a long time ago.

I looked at Deus, he was staring in the paper, I don't know what was in his mind. Now that I stared at him, I studied the feature of his face.

I can tell that he is really handsome. Maybe that's the reason why he got his women quicker than you can imagine. He got a kissable lips. Kissable? Can I distinguish a kissable lips to not kissable lips?

Trust me, I don't really care about faces, I don't know how to explain the meaning of attractive. I hate to care until he confessed.

When he told me that he fell in love with me, I don't know how to react. I'm not attractive like those women. I don't know how to judge him. Is he telling the truth?

"Rose!" I heard Deus shouted at me. "Can you please come here?" I thought that if a man was already in the high class of their lives, saying please is hard for them but this man is different. He treated everyone as if they are standing in the same place as him.

I stood up and approached him. He cupped my face. "Can you please don't stare at me like that?" My eyes widen. Am I staring at him? "I really can't concentrate." He smiled at me. I think, my blood ran in my head. I can feel my face burning. "And now your blushing." I stepped back after his last sentence. Blushing is disgusting!

"I'm not staring at you." I depended my self but my voice cracked. That makes him laughed.

"Oh, Rose." He stood up and walked towards me. Every time he step forward, I step backward until I felt the wall in my back.

"I'm going to kill you." I glared at him.

He placed his hands in the wall and level his face to mine making me his prison. "If I'm going to die in your hands then I'll be glad." His seductive voice ran in my heart.

Shit. I can hear my own heartbeat. My master told me that if I felt my heart beating fast either it is because of adrenaline or I'm nervous. This time, it is because of nervous.

I looked at his eyes and I saw him looked in my lips. Bad move. I think my world is going darker.

"Deus, you forgot that we are here." The voice of John snapped the remaining energy that I have.

I pushed Deus away. "Thanks John." I turned my back and leave them.

Before I close the door behind me, I heard the chuckle of John. That man.

I walked away to find other comfort room but my face bumped with someone chest.

"Is there something wrong?" Miguel's voice. I looked up and saw his concerned eyes.

"How did you say that there is something wrong?" I asked him. He gave me the shopping bag and I checked it waiting his answer.

"Because someone like you will never bump to someone like me." I studied his face. No doubt, Deus is handsome than him.

"I'm going to comfort room." I sighed. There is no way I'm going to tell him what happened to me. "Where is it?" I asked him instead.

"That way." He pointed the left side. "Then turn right. That's the dead end." He left me while laughing.

I understand what he meant. "Miguel," I called him without looking back. "Tell Liana to follow me in the comport room."

I turned left then I turned left again and I saw the comfort room right in my face.