Italy

Rose Asakura POV

I opened my eyes and I realized that I woke up in one of the most peaceful place I can remember. Is this heaven? So I died at that night, maybe the driver of that car didn't saw me lying in the middle of the road and hit me.

I looked around and when I found that I'm alone in the room, I sit up. My bed is in the middle of the room, the only thing in this big room is my bed. The curtains are all white and slightly moving because of soft wind. I can hear the soft wave from the sea. Sea?

I got down to my feet and started to walk to the open window but it seems that I didn't use the muscles in my lower part in the long time to make me slightly stumble in the cold floor. Before I reach the window, the door open.

The handsome man entered. He is not only handsome but gorgeous with his defined body feature. He's wearing white long sleeve without collar, and white beach pajama. The two buttons in his upper chest are open revealing his muscular chest. If I'm just a normal girl, I will gulp in front of him, unfortunately, I'm the assassin.

"So, the sleeping beauty is now awake," he sarcastically said to me. I know my expression is blank. I always do that especially to the guy like him, perfect.

"You look familiar,"I told him without blinking. I put my chain behind my left hand fingers while my right hand is supporting my left elbow. I looked down to prove I'm thinking.

"Well?" he asked while looking at my face, he stopped half meter away from me and he slightly brought his face to mine. Unbelievable, I want to roll my eyes! He is really waiting my answer. Within sixteen years of my profession, my instinct is telling me he is not good man. I looked in the window, is the enemy got me? If he is my enemy, can I jump in the window? So many question in my mind. I looked back at his face and I remembered his name. He is one of the most important people in the world.

"Peter Wilde," I answered him. "The owner of every Hope General Hospital in the world," I added and step back, turning my back to him and walked to the window but I stayed alert if ever he is an enemy.

He stayed in his place so I stopped again before I finally approach the window. "I'm not dead, am I right?" I asked him without looking at him.

"Of course you're not," I can hear his chuckled. "I'm not just the owner, I'm a doctor too."

I continued and when I'm finally in the window, I looked outside and I discovered that there is no way I can survive if I jump.

I want to ask but my stomach suddenly grumbled. Peter laughed softly, I can feel my face become red.

"You sleep like dead, when I discovered that you can survive in your own, I removed all the apparatus but after three days I thought I failed being a doctor," he sighed. "Well, now that I can see that you are now red in shame because of your complaining tummy, come with me and eat," he smiled. I smiled back to him though there's a lot of question playing in my mind.

He got out and I follow him, I look around and found that this is very big to be a house, must be a mansion but the simplicity amazed me.

"You got a pretty big house here," I told him to break the silence.

He stopped and turned around to me. "This is not mine, my best friend own this," he smiled. "Now that you can stand straight, he was right, you're a petite."

I smiled at him, maybe he is not an enemy. "Ouch!" I touched my chest to make it like I'm hurt.

He chuckled, he is about to turn around again when he looked at my feet. "It's very rude of me, I didn't realize that you are walking with your bare feet," he apologized.