Faces and Questions

Deus Black POV

It's already eight in the evening when I decided to leave my office. After lunch with Peter, I locked myself in my office and studied my remaining transaction here in Italy. Peter told me that he and Miguel will going out for awhile. Before Miguel leave, he told me that Rose will take a rest for a while before she will talk to us again.

I made a call in one of the best restaurant near in my place to deliver my dinner before I go in living room.

I didn't expect Rose to be there. She's standing in the middle of the living room while looking up like studying my chandelier. She's wearing a white dress, an inch above the knee.

"Good evening Beautiful," I gave her my most seductive smile.

She looked at me. She's not smiling her expression is...blank?

My smile faded. I don't know how to react, I can't even read her thoughts.

"How's your body?" I looked down and started to walk down stairs.

Her aura is not ordinary like every girl I dated. I stopped in front of her and I lift up my right hand to touch her cheek.

She didn't react. I want to surprise her by touching her cheek but I think I'm the one who surprised.

"Is there something wrong in my face?" I gulped in her question. She didn't even give a romantic meaning in my touch. I'm about to answer when she spook again. "Thank you." I was surprised when she gave me the most sweetest smile I ever saw. Earlier, she don't have emotion, I don't know what she's thinking and now, she's smiling.

I covered my mouth with my hand that touched her cheek. I turned my back to her to cover my red face. I can feel all my blood ran into my face. I'm about to turn around again when I saw Rose looking out in my face. My eyes widen in her action making me outbalanced. I fell on my butt.

"Rose!" I shouted.

She giggled. "Your face is like an apple." She sat down to level her face to mine.

"You're a tease!" I faked an angry face to her.

"I'm not. I really want to thank you, you saved my life," she sighed and gave me her blank expression again.

"How did you do that?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She just said the word. There is no hint in her face that she is asking me a question.

"Your expression is blank. I almost thought that I'm talking to a dead person," I told her. "Like a creep ghost."

"Really?" She smiled again. She looked at me like she want to ask a question but then her expression become blank again.

"Earlier, you have this blank face," I mimicked her face earlier. I don't know if my expression was like her but she giggled. "And now, you are giggling."

Her expression became serious but not like a ghost. "You have no idea."

She stood up and offered her hand to me. I accepted her hand but instead of standing up I pulled her.

At least, she didn't expect my dark plan. She also fell down into her butt like me. Her eyes widen for a moment before her face became blank again.

"I think you have split personalities," I told her but she just looked at me. "Or, you are bipolar."

"Tell that to a man who said I'm beautiful earlier then I became a creepy ghost then I have split personalities and now a bipolar."

"It's because you gave me a blank expression like the ghost in the horror movies that I watched."