Another Assassin

Deus Black POV

I'm surprised that Rose sat beside me and Renz was the one in our back.

When we arrived in our destination, I'm not surprised that reporters are already in the front of the building. Maybe they knew about the problem of my company.

Peter stepped out first before me. I remembered Rose immediately, she's wearing high heels so I offered my hand. I'm glad she accepted it.

"Careful." I whispered.

I can guess that she was wearing a six inches heels because I don't have to lower my head as usual just to level my face to her.

"Thank you." She said and smiled at me. Her smile was the smile she also gave at me when we are in the garage, it can stop my heart beating for a moment.

The flashes caught my attention and the noises of the reporters.

We ignored them and proceeded inside but I heard some questions.

"Mr. Black is it true that your company was hacked by unknown person and anyone in the company can't stop it?"

I hate to ignore this kind of question so I turned around to face the reporter.

"Everyone!" I shouted and it was like magic, everyone become silent except in the sound of clicks of the cameras.

Some of the reporters are highly profile reporters of America.

"My assistant will schedule conference for your questions regarding my company. Please wait for the announcement." I stopped for a moment to hear if there's another question but as usual, they keep quite every time I'm giving them information. "Before the sun set, they will announce the time of the conference and before midnight, every questions will be answered. Thank you."

I turned back. That's me. I left a good image to everyone except for being playboy but I'm thinking about changing that last image.

I looked at the blank face of Rose when I realized that she's walking beside me.

My eyebrow was about to raise when she spoke.

"I'm not your employee, Mr. Black." She was not looking at me. "I'm the owner of your one of the largest stock."

I just sighed.

We entered in my private elevator.

When we arrived in my floor where the network production involve, everyone didn't notice my arrival.

I looked around and I found out that John was looked like a decent man. His hair was different, it was always messy but now, it was all pushed back. I almost didn't notice that the one in my right was Renz because of his thick eye glasses. He looked like nerd.

Rose was the only one who is not wearing disguise!

I'm about to talk to Rose when I realized she was not in my side anymore.

Then a loud crash echoed.

Everyone stopped. I saw Rose in one of the empty cubicle. In her feet was a destroyed computer monitor.

"What have you done?" The woman in sophisticated office attire shouted. I remembered her, she's the department manager of network production here in Italy. If I'm not mistaken, her name is Jessica.

"Mr. Black gave me permission to destroy it." Rose said like an innocent child.

She's a liar.

Everyone gasped.

"I'm sorry Mr. Black, we are so busy that we didn't notice your arrival." She rushed to approached me. I read her name plate, her name is Jessie Lewes. Well, what can I say? I'm not good in names. "I'm going to call Mr. O'Hare." I just nodded.

We proceeded in my office. Rose joined us. Her face was still blank.

It was just a while after I sat, Wilson O'Hare entered in my office.

Snake.

"Good morning Mr. Black." The fake smile drew in his face. Three men and one lady in black dress also entered after him.

I looked at Rose but she's just in the corner of my office, almost unnoticeable.

"I didn't know that you're coming." He said and sat in the chair in the front of my desk. "So, the arrangements will be done very soon."

"What arrangements?" I asked him.

The lady in black opened the folder and put some papers in my desk.

I checked Rose in the corner of my eyes. I saw her reading a book.

I looked in the lady in black before I checked the papers in my table.

"What is it?" I'm surprise when I saw the heading of the papers. "I'm not going to give up my network production here in Italy!"

And that was the time the three men aimed their gun to Renz, John and Miguel.

I gulped.

............................................

Rose Asakura POV

Another assassin. The Electric Locket is here.

I choose to be hidden and I bet that even the Electric Locket didn't noticed me.

Hannah informed me that the Royale Construction has own an assassin. Only one assassin but deadly.

I saw that the three men aimed their gun to my created team and Miguel. The Electric Locker focused her attention to Peter and Deus.

I'm about to move when the door opened again.

Alejandro Cross. Half Italian and Half American. The owner of Electric Locket and Royale Construction.

Two men followed him.

I didn't move. I didn't dare. My breathing stopped.

When you don't want to get the attention of anyone, don't try any single move, everyone's eye have own sensitivity. A single movement can catch attention.

"Well, Mr. Black." Cross said and he sat in the couch. "You must sign the paper or die?" He laughed.

"And if I choose your word 'die'?" Deus said sarcastically.

One of the two men that followed him opened the briefcase in front of him. The syringe with the long needle shows.

"I will inject this to you." He answered. "After that, you can only live within 13 hours." He grinned.

Cold ran in my spine. The thought of losing Deus is unbearable.

I promised my self that I will protect him.

In my surprise, Deus laughed.

"Then, do it." He said between his laugh.

Really? Ugh! This man will be the death of me.

I saw Cross widen his eyes in surprise and O'Hare gripped his fist.

"Get him." O'Hare shouted.

All men moved except to my companion.

And that's when the pages of the book in my hand torn and flew.

If the paper harden it became sharp like a knife and that's what happened before the paper hit their nape.

The five men died without fight.

Unfortunately, the Electric Locket caught the paper I threw to her.

She glared at me.

That's the time my lips curved. "Electric Locket, I am please to welcome you in my cube."

Then her beautiful eyes widen. "Summoner." I'm surprised that she had soft voice like a sweet child.