Someone In The Past

I can't believe I said that!

Everyone gasped. I know its like a bomb I dropped when everyone is sleeping.

I looked down. I don't want them to see what's in my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Peter was the first one who recovered immediately. "A mother can't kill her own child! Rose," he grabbed my arms and forced me to face him. "Parents can't kill their child although child can-"

"You can't understand!" I shouted. "You came from the doctors family. You save lives, but look outside your world Peter! Didn't you know mothers selling their own child? What about mothers who left their child outside the orphanage?" He just looked at me like he can't believe what I'm saying. I sighed before I continued. "In our family, in Japan, if your child is a male then your wife is your queen but if it happens to be a female, find another woman who can bear a male."

The room fell in silence and when the doorbell rang, Miguel is the one who moved.

I know that everyone is looking at me but I was looking away to avoid their eyes.

"Peter! I'm so damn worried about you and-" I looked at the woman who shouted.

My eyes widen! Hell! My past really hunting me!

I moved immediately at the back of Deus and I grabbed Peter's arm to complete my hiding. I felt safe behind two walls which is Peter and Deus.

Men in my back stood up and aim their guns to the woman in front of my walls.

"Dues! Peter! Step aside. I'm going to kill that damn summoner!" I know that her gun is aiming in my walls. I'm glad that my height is pretty short.

"Mom! No cursing!" Peter shouted back.

The woman's eyes widen on shock. "You're depending her." She looked back to his husband who's pretty cool standing behind her. "Did you her that Dalton? Your son is depending the fucking girl who almost killed you."

"Your son is right. No cursing." He smiled at him like normal.

She's furious. Her expression alone will kill us all in this room. I checked my back and hold my berreta, it makes me feel safer. The holder of my katana in my back ached to remind me that I can also use it if ever, knowing that the woman in front of us is not an easy opponent.

"What do you mean 'almost killed dad'?" Peter looked at me behind his shoulder. Even Deus looked at me.

"You tried killing Peter's father?" Deus asked me like he can't believe it.

"Yes, he is the doctor that I tried to kill nine years ago." I said casually. I really hate someone who cannot move on from the past just like how I cannot forget about mine. I tucked out my two berreta. "If you want to continue our unfinished business desperately, I'll give you what you want." I stepped out in the middle of Deus and Peter. I pointed my guns at her. "I spared your life nine years ago because I saw my own mistake. Now, I'm not going to hesitate to kill you because that is your request, Viper."

"Bring it on, Summoner." She position herself forward to me.

No one moved. Even our breathing came out in the same time. One wrong rhythm of our heart means to start the battle.

Her weapons was dipped in the venom. Yes, venom. She's not a Viper just in the name, she's a viper because of her own venom.

One of the top assassin of her time. She retired without announcing the reason but I found her protecting that doctor which is her husband. That time, Peter was sleeping soundly in his room, I don't care about him. I just want to kill my target, if there's someone who bother my mission then that hindrance will be gone too.