Running Out of Time

I woke up in silence. The silence was not ordinary.

Something's wrong.

I saw my phone in the table beside my bed. My mind was telling me to text everyone but my body said I need to get up. I choose my body.

I picked my phone and put it in the pocket of my pajama. I walked without any single noise.

I put my black jacket that was hanging in the chair. I open my window and jump like a cat and I landed like nothing happened.

My sense of surviving in this world never failed me because like now, my sense was correct.

Something in the shadow moved and I hide in the edge of the wall. I saw the shadow signed to follow the shadow. Three shadows followed.

It means danger.

I hide casually and opened my phone. Panic is the last thing you must avoid when you are in danger.

I texted Tony to make sure that Deus was in the safe area. Tony's cell phone is always in the silence mode but he always check it if the light flashed.

I felt someone near in my place. I moved fast to hide in the bush.

When the man was already got away from me I followed the man. Before the man turn I grabbed his nape and twisted it.

Base on the feature of the human I killed, its a man.

I moved as fast as I can but quite in the same time.

No one turned the lights on which mean the electricity was cut.

I sighed.

My only problem is Deus. Peter knows how to fight because his mother taught him.

I got my cell phone out and dialed Deus number.

"Rose." The heaviness in my chest lifted when I heard the whisper of Deus.

"Where are you?" I asked him keeping my voice cool so he didn't panic.

"I'm in my room. I'm with Tony." He whispered again.

"Get out of there. Tell Tony to accompany you to the garden and keep hidden." I told him.

I ended the call and I moved quickly to get in the garden.

When I entered in the garden there's a shadow that moving back and forth. I moved behind the shadow, I twisted the head of the shadow silently.

I felt another moving in my back. I hide in the big plant box and watched what will happen.

Two another shadows appeared.

"Shit." I heard one of the shadow said.

When they turned their back, I moved fast to their back. I gripped the neck of the other one and lifted my legs to wrap them to the other one.

My body is in the horizontal position when they fell in the same time. I saw the knife pocket in the right leg of the one that I'm gripping the whole neck. The one in my legs elbowed my left knee. Its not that hurt but I unwrapped my legs and position my feet in the back of my still gripping shadow. I moved fast to get the knife in his knife pocket before the other one I unwrapped recover. I sliced the neck of the one I'm holding and jump in the other one. Before it can fight me totally, I stab the shoulder of the shadow. I know that the shadow felt the pain and before it recover from pain I stab the nape and the point of the knife appeared in the neck.

I stood up but I heard another footsteps I immediately grab the knife in the nape of my victim.

"Shit! You killed them all?" I stopped when I heard the almost whisper voice of Deus.