The Crash

Heyyy! So this is Lily Collins and I picture Ava to look like her!
I personally think she is soo beautiful.
Also story change. Ava doesn't have purple highlights. Sorry guys. I loveeeee the idea but I  can't seem to find a fitting celeb with purple highlights. Ya know what I mean?
Hope you like her!

Okay so I need votes

Shawn Mendes

Vs

Max Schneider

Which one do you think portrays Kai better?
Comment and vote for who you like more!

Ava's P.O.V
Don't trust anyone, especially him. Just run. I'll look for you when the time comes.
I search for the owner of the silky voice but I can't find her. (I presume by the voice that it's a she, though I could be wrong.)
A flash of images take over my mind. There's a fire, a lab, a knife, a boy who reaches out his hand but I can't see how he looks like and a bus which is turned upside down. Another voice says in my mind.
How could Kai have remembered about his foster family when he was only four? Don't you find that suspicious? Maybe he's lying to you. Fear grips me from inside. Is it true? Is he lying to me?
Then it shifts to another boy. I could recognize the brown hair and hazel eyes anywhere. It's Kai. He's just standing there. Before I could shoot the question about how he still remembered his weird foster family, I catch a glimpse of his face. His cheeks are drained of color and are void of any emotion. His eyes are bloodshot and they just blankly stare at me. He doesn't say anything which is to me, more frightening. The silence is as uncomfortable as it is suffocating. Something feels horribly amiss. What's wrong with him? 
His back is hunched in an uncomfortable way. He lets out an agonizing cry that seriously gives me the creeps. He starts running towards me, not before giving me a 'sneak  peek' of his blade, but my feet are stuck. It's like I have no control over my body. My breathing hitches and I start to shake uncontrollably. Time seems to slow down as he increases in speed. He is just a meter away from me. I shut my eyes, as my pulse rate accelerates, preparing for the worst. The sound of footsteps slow down as I feel his cold breath against my skin, sending goosebumps tingling across my entire being. He's going to kill me. Will it hurt? When I die? Before I can overthink anymore, a piercing sound and a scream is all I hear when I'm sucked into oblivion. Whether the scream is mine or not I shall never know as the voice is back again.
Don't trust anyone, especially him. Just run. Don't trust anyone...
Especially him...
I jolted awake. Forgetting I was on Kai's lap. Thus, waking up Kai which would add on to my embarrassment in the near future. What was that? It seemed to real to be a nightmare. Who did the woman (I can only assume) mean by him? Why was Kai acting like that? What did any of the images I saw mean? Is it connected to my supposed power to see the future? Was Kai lying to me about his foster family? How could he really remember them if he was only four?
"Were you sleeping on my lap?" A voice I seriously didn't want to hear at the moment asked. I turned around only to face a smirking Kai. "Well if it wasn't for your obnoxious hands I wouldn't be sleeping on your lap." I retorted as my mind wandered back to
my dream. I could practically hear Kai's weird grin at the back of my head. Ugh that guy is just too annoying. Fear again threatens to overwhelm me as I think about all the questions I have.
I was just about to turn around and pretty much give him hell when the bus pulled a break and my body launched itself at Kai.
What the heck wa-
My head literally smushed into Kai's abdomen. Owwww my poor head. Just as I was about to get up, the bus swiveled and something collided with it. Causing the bus to speed backwards. Everyone on the bus screamed in fear as the bus tossed around like a furious wave. The glass shattered and fell everywhere, piercing my skin as crimson red blood oozed out profusely. My head throbbed and my ribs pulsed with pain. I could hear Kai groaning out in agony. Another violent collision sent the bus toppling upside down. My body ricocheted to the ground as pain stung me all over. Everything seemed to be fast forwarding and rewinding like on Television. Like the world stopped and restarted. My whole body was sore and I couldn't even move a finger. My head was pounding so badly that my vision started to blur. It was like a small garden rake over my eyes and the top of my head, digging in and scraping away.
All I could feel were more violent vibrations on the floor. God knows how many vehicles collided with this forsaken bus. Just when I was starting to get back feeling in some of my body, something pummeled into my head. I felt an intense pain shoot through my entire being. An enormous vibration sent the world into what seems to be hyperdrive as adrenaline pulsated through my veins in loud booms. Every single sound is magnified which makes me want to claw at my head to make all the pain stop but my hands are too weak to do any of that sort.
I hear screams and then everything goes black. The last thing that flashed through my mind was the dream I had.
What did it all mean? What happened?  Am I going to die?