Brian's Annoying Twin Sister

No, I don't, I reminded myself. It's stupid to even think that. We're just friends, is all. Close friends.

I shook away the thoughts infesting my brain. "Hey, I'll let you two pick the movie for climbing over Brian's back and inviting myself to be a model," I said with a small chuckle.

"Actually," Brian began, "I'm going to a friend's birthday party in a bit. Sorry."

"Ninja Brian," I said, leaning up to place my arms on the seats in front of me. "I can let you go, but only if you promise not to kill too many people."

"You're like Ninja Brian's annoying sister," Dan laughed. "Ninja (Y/N)."

"It is now a thing," I responded.

"We should work around that in a song or something," Brain said, looking at Danny.

"I like it!" Dan claimed. "Ninja (Y/N), any thoughts?"

"Do it. We can be twin ninjas," I replied. "Don't expect me to sing or anything, though. Well, I guess I don't have to. I am  a ninja, I guess."

"That's the beauty of it all." Brian looked at me. "You can sound like a dying cat fetus and no one would know."

"Good point!" I smiled.

"So you'll do it then?" Dan asked, glancing at me in the mirror between the seats. 

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged. "I need to buy ninja attire now."

"Indeed. We can hook you up, though. I have more then enough masks," Brian noted. "You can do all the clothes and things. Not very well educated on female ninja outfits."

"Fair enough. I can think something up!" I patted their shoulders. "Well, Brian? How does it feel to have an annoying sister?"

"I'm glad to have finally found my lost sister," He told me, a smile on his cheeks.

"Woo!" I cheered. A couple minutes later, Dan parked the car outside of the house. Everyone got out, slamming the doors.

"I'm going to get going now. Have fun, guys," Brian waved at us, going around to sit in the driver's seat where Danny just sat.

"See you later!" I said, waving back. He smiled lightly and started driving away. 

"Wait, doesn't Brian have a family?" I asked, turning around to face Dan. "Why is he living here?"

"His wife and daughter are away at the moment for a family reunion. He didn't want to go because of all the NSP photo shoot and everything," he said, unlocking the door. "And he wanted to stay at my house while they were gone because he doesn't trust himself."

"Oh," I chuckled, following him inside. "That's fun."

"Extremely," he smiled. "Though he never actually told me why he uses my car."

I laughed, walking into his living room and sitting on his couch.

"Want anything? I can order a pizza, if you'd like," he offered, standing in the doorway.

I smiled. "Sure."

"Alright. I'm gonna go order that shit." He left the room, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

Meanwhile, I decided to text Suzy.

Me: Hey, creative person. Do you think you can help me make a ninja costume?

Suzy: Sure! What for?

Me: Apparently I'm Ninja Brian's annoying sibling...?

Suzy: Oh! Okay! Speaking of which, how'd the whole movie thing go?

Me: Well, Dan forgot that they had a photo shoot for NSP, so we went to that instead, where I volunteered to be a model. Heh

Suzy: Really?!?!

Me: Yeh, so we're watching the movie now, whatever it's going to be.

I purposefully neglected the part that Brian had to leave and that I was-

Shit.

I was alone.

With Dan.

I nearly dropped my phone onto the floor. There it was again, the discomfort in my stomach and the pain in my chest. This time, I could barely breathe at all. I inhaled deeply, curling my hands into fists. Calm yourself down, I thought. Why are you getting so worked up?

"Okay, the pizza is ordered," Danny walked back in. I jumped slightly, bouncing on the cushion. He laughed. "Sorry that I made you shit on my couch."

"Why did that scare me so much?" I laughed along, sitting up straight. My phone vibrated.

Well, have fun then! ;)

I sighed, rolling my eyes slightly. Then Dan's phone rang, making both of us jump this time.

"Excuse me, I need to take this," he said, walking back out of the room.