Fun Times

(( I take back the ending of this. Turns out that it was just writer's block. I have an ideaaa~!))

I laughed to myself, and by the way Danny jumped, I'm guessing it startled him. His eyes told me right away that he thought I was completely insane, and that made me laugh even more.

"I'm gonna go get that coffee," he said with a nod, slowly backing out of the room. I grinned and ran after him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why, hello there."

"It was just a dream, Dan!" I giggled with a large smile. "A bad dream!"

It was his turn to laugh. "It was so life-like that you thought it was real?"

I nodded my head. "It felt like it lasted for weeks on end, I'm telling you. It was the end of the month, and there was a Halloween Livestream, and Kevin was killed in a car crash and turned into a ghost, and I was the new editor for the Game Grumps, and I was in this real depressive state, and-"

He interrupted me by kissing me gently. I blushed a tiny bit, not expecting it, before he pulled away slightly. I smiled onto his lips, my eyes still closed. "What was that for?"

"I don't know. I just really love you today." He chuckled airly. "I felt it was the right time to kiss you."

"Bullshit," I replied in a laugh. "You just didn't want me to keep talking."

He grinned. "Not quite."

I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, Mr. Avidan, whatever you say."

With his one arm wrapped around my waist, Dan and I walked into the dining room, still in the clothes we fell asleep in the night before. I looked up at him. "So, we have the day off today?"

"Yes, indeed, my dear," he responded, kissing the top of my head once more. "And I've made plans."

"Plans?" I chuckled. "Since when do you plan to do stuff?"

"Since now. I just felt like I need to raise my boyfriend game here. After all, you deserve the best." 

I couldn't help but smile. "You cheeky bastard." I stood up on my toes and kissed his cheek. 

"That's me," he turned his head and pecked my lips once more. I giggled.

"So, what are said plans? Please tell me Taco Bell is one of these plans."

"It is now." 

"FUCK YES. LET'S GO." I yelled as I sprinted back into my bedroom to get dressed.

~~~~~

After we ate our tacos for lunch, we drove towards a place that Dan refused to let me know the name of. I sat in the passenger seat of his car as he drove, both hands on the steering wheel. I had just gotten done discussing in extreme detail how the nightmare went, or at least what I could remember of the nightmare. 

"Damn. No wonder you freaked out when you woke up this morning," He glanced at me.

"It was so terrifying," I chuckled. 

"I bet! Well, a fun day will make you forget about everything, hm?" He smiled sweetly.

I nodded with excitement. Then, in the distance, I saw a large rollercoaster. My jaw dropped. "Are we going to a carnival?!" 

"Whaaatt? How'd you guess?" He chuckled.

"Definitely not from the help of the giant ass ride in front of us!" I giggled. "I'm gonna ride everything. Everything."

He laughed, looking at me before looking back at the road in front of him. I bounced up and down excitedly in my seat. "I haven't been to a carnival since I was seven."

"Really?" He asked.

"Mhm! I was too short to ride anything, so I just played those stupid games that no one could win," I chuckled out. "I'm excited now!"