Prologue

Sorry for keeping this a secret, but I think that you guys will enjoy it! Btw: All CRED to Dreamworks and Cressida Cowell

Author's POV

Hiccup was walking around happily in the streets a lovely Monday afternoon, but as he goes into the forest, a mysterious man grabbed his arm and pulled Hiccup closer to him.

"Leave, Hiccup, leave now, or else I'll hurt your little girlfriend " The man whispered into Hiccup's ear. Hiccup's eyes widened as he thought of Astrid getting hurt.

"Fine, I'll leave, but can I bring my dragon with me?" The man nodded.

"As long as you don't contact the girl in any way" Hiccup nodded as the man slowly went back into the shadows.

As Hiccup came home, he started packing. Lucky for him, his dad was on a trip so he didn't have to answer his questions. Hiccup finished packing and went downstairs.

"You ready to go, bud?" Hiccup asked his best friend. Toothless nodded.

"Okay then, let's go!" Hiccup said as they ran out the back door and flew up into the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid and the gang were at the Meade hall, eating dinner and waiting for Hiccup.

"Where is he?" Tuff asked. Astrid shrugged.

"I don't know, but I'll go check on him, okay?" The gang nodded as Astrid stood up from her seat and left the Meade hall.

As Astrid arrived at Hiccup's house, She first knocked three times and then she bursted in. And to her surprise, Toothless wasn't downstairs eating his fish. Strange, she thought.

Astrid went upstairs, and to her surprise, Hiccup's room was empty. She looked shocked around and then collapsed on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week, and Hiccup had still not come home. Astrid was really worried, but she didn't show it. A morning when Astrid was about to go feed her dragon, Stormfly, she found a letter at her doorstep addressed to her. She looked from side to side and then placed it in her pocket.

After feeding her dragon, Astrid went back inside and read the letter. And every week for five years she got a letter, until one week, when she didn't get one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**