Chapter 15: Goodbye

Astrid's POV

Ruffnut had tears in her eyes as she hugged me tight.

"What am I going to do without you?" Ruffnut asked.

"I am sure you will find out sooner or later" I smiled as I felt a tear escape my eye as I said goodbye to my best friend.

"Who is going to smack me when I have done something dumb, now?" Tuffnut asked.

"Ruffnut will" I said as I have Tuff a hug.

"But it doesn't feel the same" Tuff complained. I rolled my eyes and said bye to Fishlegs and Snotlout.

As I was about to leave, there still was no sign of Hiccup.

As I was about to board the ship, I looked at the town. On the little cliff that points out to the ocean, Hiccup stood. I smiled at him, but he just turned away. I sighed sadly and looked depressed down at my feet.

As I boarded the ship, I sat down in the stairs that lead up to the steering wheel.

"You ready, Astrid?" Eret said as he took his place by the steering wheel. I nodded as I glanced a last time at Berk.

Hiccup's POV

I stared at Astrid as she said bye to the gang, and as she was about to board the ship, she looked up at me. I quickly turned around. But a second later, I turned back and saw her sit in the stairs that lead up to the steering wheel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay, son?" Dad asked me. I shook my head.

"I never should have come back" I said as I quickly got up from my chair and stomped up the stairs to my room.

"Hiccup! Come back down here!" Dad yelled.

"You can't control me anymore, dad! I'm 20!" I yelled back.

"Well you still live in my house, and in my house, you follow my rules" Dad yelled. I didn't respond.

"Hiccup, you can't be so sad over a girl, you know there are a lot of fish in the sea!" Dad yelled.

"Nobody is as perfect, loving and funny as Astrid! Nobody!" I yelled frustrated.

"Move on son!" Dad yelled.

"You never moved on after mom!" I yelled at him. I could hear his heavy steps as he walked up the stairs. He slammed the door open.

"Your mom was my soulmate!" Dad yelled.

"And Astrid is mine!" I yelled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**