Chapter 18: As the Snow falls

Hiccup's POV

I was sitting at my desk with me head on the table while rolling my pencil. It was snowing outside, and I didn't want to go out. It didn't look like Toothless wanted to either, so we just were in our room. Bored. But then I got an idea.

"I could make a letter for Astrid!" But soon after I said that, I realized that I couldn't.

"Well, maybe we should read through some of the letters I wrote to her when she was with Eret, but I ever sent them" I said as I stood up and pulled out a small box from under my bed.

Toothless came over to me and sat down beside me. He sniffed the box and started coughing because of the dust.

I opened the box and got the first letter out.

Dear Astrid...

I'll be waiting here patiently until you come back, because:

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say 'I love you',
But not everyone can wait and prove that it's true.

Toothless looked at the letter, trying to read it, but he failed. Toothless shook his head and laid back down on his rock,

I chuckled silently as I watched him lay back down. I took up letter number two and started reading it.

Dear Astrid...

I wish that you were here,

Or that I was there,

Or that we're together anywhere! Because you are all that matters to me.

I smiled.

"If only it was us two like when we were younger..."

It was a warm summer on Berk about 8 years ago. We were at the beach. Staring at the waves splash onto the rocks.

"Hiccup?" Astrid asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"It's really nice being here... With you.." Astrid said as she smiled. I usually never saw her smile. So this was memorable.

"It's nice being here with you too" I said smiling.

Astrid punched me in the shoulder.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I asked her confused as I rubbed my arm.

"I don't know. Something you did sometime, I guess" Astrid said as she continued staring at the ocean.

"So you did it for no reason, then?" I said. Astrid turned her head to me.

"I did it for a reason" Astrid said.

"Aha? Which?"

Astrid grabbed my collar and kissed me passionately.

"That"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**