Chapter 6: How to get to a cold place

Astrid's POV

I folded the drawing and placed it in my pocket.

"Alvin?" I asked him.

"Yes?"

"Can you help us with this?" I asked him as I handed him the letter and pointed at the bottom line.

"Yes, I can. This letter is saying that you have to go to Frostbite Island, but you can't fly your dragons there" He said.

"Can I ask why Alvin?" I asked him.

"Because it's so cold over there that the dragons can't fly there" He said.

"Can we lend a ship, Alvin?" I asked him.

"No, you can't. Because they are all being repaired right now" Alvin said. I sighed.

"Well thanks anyway, Alvin" I said as I turned around and was about to walk out of the house when Alvin said something.

"Wait, there may be someone who can help you" Alvin said.

"Who?" I asked him as I turned around to face him.

"Eret, he is also going to Frostbite Islands" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eret son of Eret! Wait!" I yelled as I ran towards him. He was loading his ship.

"What can I help you with miss Hofferson and friends?" He asked as he placed a crate in front of him.

"Can we come with you to Frostbite Islands?" Fishlegs asked. I glared at him.

Eret tapped his chin.

"Sure, come aboard" He said. We boarded the ship and helped him with the crates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was night time and we had been sailing for hours. I was sitting on the deck looking at the stars. The gang and Eret were asleep, so I enjoyed the view by my self.

"Are you lonely?" A familiar voice said.
I jumped a little and turned around.

"I'm fine, Eret" I said to him as I wrapped my arms around my legs.

He sat down beside me.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked Eret.

"Not as beautiful as you" He said.

"What did you just say!?" I asked him shocked.

"Did I really say that out loud?" Eret said as he placed his hand in front of his mouth. I nodded.

"Not that I didn't appreciate it" I said as I looked away.

"You liked it?" Eret asked as he moved a little closer to me.

"Kind of" I said without looking at him. He moved even closer to me. I think he was about a centimeter away from me.

We sat there for a while without saying anything. And then all off a sudden, Eret kissed me. I pulled away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**