Chapter 21: A Sad Day

Hiccup's POV

"Since she was the mother of your child and your fiancée, how do you want her buried?" Dad asked Eret. Eret looked down at the evil little monster that killed Astrid.

"We want her buried, so Snow can visit her" Eret said.

"Snow?" Dad asked. Eret nodded.

"It's our daughter" Eret said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tear escaped my eye as I saw them carry Astrid's lifeless body to her coffin.

I looked at Ruffnut, and she was drowning in tears.

I went over to her and helped Tuffnut calm her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting at home by my desk. I didn't know what to do. There was no light in my life without Astrid.

I sighed. Maybe you can write? I thought. Not a bad idea. I took out a pen and paper and began writing.

Dear Astrid...

I think that I should start writing to you again, because.. Because it makes me feel better. Even though you'll never get these letters, I will still write them. Just because I love you.

Astrid, I only want to love you twice in a lifetime. That's now and forever.

Where there is love, there is life.

As I finished, I was so tired I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I miss you" I said as I placed a rose on Astrid's grave.

"You're as beautiful as this rose. No, you're not as beautiful as this rose. You are more beautiful than this rose" I smiled. Toothless nudged me.

"Thanks, bud" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short chapter! It's just the lack of creativity!

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**