Chapter 23: Help

Henry's POV

I was just done feeding Plasma, when Snow came.

"Hey, Snow! How is it going?" I said to her.

"Henry, I need your help" Snow said.

"With what ?"

"With finding out a bit more about my mother" She said.

"Hm.. Come on! Follow me!" I said as I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the Meade hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, what are we actually doing here?" Snow asked as I searched through the books.

"Aha! Hofferson, Astrid!" I yelled in victory.

"I..is that book actually about my mother?" Snow asked. I nodded and sat down. Snow sat down beside me and we began reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That drawing is from when mom was fifteen" Snow said.

"Who is that guy? Because that clearly isn't my dad" Snow said as she pointed at the male in the drawing.

"At the age of fifteen, three weeks after the fight with the red death, Astrid shows her affection for the heir, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III" I read. My eyes widened. So did Snow's.

"Did you know that our parents liked each other before?" Snow asked. I shook my head.

"Nobody ever told us" I said. I looked up, and in accident, I gazed into Snow's eyes as she gazed into mine.

We moved closer to each other. And all of a sudden, Snow grabbed my collar and smashed her lips onto mine. I kissed her passionately back.

We sat there for a while, making out.

And without noticing, the door to the Meade hall opened and my parents came in.

"Getting it on with the ladies, Henry?" Dad asked.

We pulled away and jumped up.

"Eh" I said as I scratched my neck and Snow rubbed her arm.

"I..I need to go, dad would get mad if I'm not home in five minutes" Snow said as she ran out of the Meade hall.

"What are you doing here, mom and dad?" I asked my parents.

"We were looking for you! You know that it's dinner time, right?" Mom said.

"Oh. Um... Okay" I said as I followed my parents home to eat dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**