Chapter 14: The Promise

Astrid's POV

"Our promise?!" I said as I began thinking about what I had promised him a couple of days ago.

As we saw Outcast Island, we were thrilled! We couldn't wait to see our dragons again.

As we docked, the others got off the boat with their things, but I stopped to talk with Eret.

"Thank you so much for taking us" I smiled at him.

"No problem" Eret smiled.

"Bye!" I said to him as I was about to go meet Stormfly again.

"Wait" Eret said as he grabbed my arm.

"What is it, Eret?" I asked him.

"Astrid, stay with me, please! We can explore the world, just you and I! We can do whatever you want!" Eret said.

"Eret... I ... I can't.... I'm sorry, but I ... I just have to find out who this person is" I said to him.

"It's okay, only if you promise to come with me when you have found out" He smiled.

"I promise" I smiled as I quickly kissed his cheek and ran over to Stormfly.

"I can see that you found him, so now go pack your things" Eret said as Hiccup came over to us to see what we were talking about.

"What is going on here?" Hiccup asked.

"Astrid is leaving" Eret said as he crossed his arms.

"What? You're lying! Astrid is staying right here! Right?" As Hiccup said that last part he looked over at me with a frown.

"Right?" He asked again. I looked down at me shoes.

"You didn't tell me!" Hiccup said.

"I honestly forgot about it... And I didn't know that it was going to be you that wrote me those letters..." I said as I crossed my arms and looked away.

"You two have fun then" Hiccup said angrily as he walked away. I looked at him as he walked away. I wanted to go after him, but Eret stopped me.

"You shouldn't, unless he is your boyfriend" Eret said. I sighed.

"I...I think that... That I should go pack my bags.. There is nothing to live for here right now anyway" I said as I walked home and packed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I helped Stormfly down in the old dragon cell that was now Stormfly's stable.

I looked over at Eret who was lifting my baskets on board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**