Chapter 7: THAT kiss

*WARNING: EXTREME ERETSTRID HERE!! I KNOW, I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER!**

Astrid's POV

I pulled away only to breathe, and then I kissed him hard. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me passionately back with more power so we roll around on the deck. (This is torture for us Hiccstrid Shippers! I'm so sorry! *Throws up*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Astrid?! What happened!?" Ruffnut said shocked.

"What?" I said sleepy as I rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. And as I opened my eyes, I met a shocked Ruffnut.

My eyes widened as I looked beside me.

Please don't say we did it, please don't say that we did it!

Eret woke up and looked at me and then at Ruffnut.

"We were watching the stars" Eret said calm as ever.

"Okay, well we are here" Ruff said.

"No wonder that it is so cold" I said as I rubbed my hands together.

"Shall we find that thing?" Ruff asked. I nodded as I began blushing.

As I stood up, Ruff was already waiting at land. I smiled at Eret and hopped out of the ship.

"Okay, I have the letter here, now let's find this spot" Ruff said.

"Wait a minute Ruff, where are the guys?" I asked her as we stopped.

"They are still sleeping" Ruff said without looking at me.

"Um.. Okay " I said as we continued walking.

"Come on Aatrid! We need to search faster so, you go to the left and I go to the right" Ruff said. I nodded and began searching around my area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Astrid! I found it!" Ruffnut said excited. Finally! We had found it after four hours of searching. And the guys were still sleeping.

I ran over to Ruffnut, and she handed me the letter. I opened it and began to read.

Dear Astrid...

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

And Astrid, you have NO idea how fast my heart races when I see you.

From Ice cold to burning hot. Find the place where you can help a nightmare get his flame back. And behind a wall, you'll find what you are looking for.

"This one is really hard" Ruff said.

"Yeah, I know. We should bring this back to the guys" I said as we ran back to the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**