Chapter 25: Love

Hiccup's POV

I sighed.

"Where is that boy now?" I asked Heather.

"I don't know... I haven't seen him since he woke up" Heather said as she continued cooking the chicken.

As we talked, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said. And as I said that, the door slammed open, and there stood an angry Tuffnut.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What are you making, Heather?!" Tuffnut asked fiercely as he clenched his fists. Heather sighed.

"Chicken" She said calm as ever. This was normal for us. Every time we ate chicken for dinner, Tuffnut would come and freak out.

"How could you!?" Tuffnut said fiercely. I quickly got up from my chair and pushed him out of the door.

"Finally, some silence" I said.

Henry's POV

I smiled at Snow.

All of a sudden, we heard a door slam open downstairs. Snow's beautiful ocean blue eyes widened.

"You need to go. Now" Snow said as she pushed me out of the window.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because dad would kill you" She said.

"Then come with me" I said as I reached for her hand.

She looked at it and smiled. She placed her hand in mine and I helped her up on the roof. And as she got out, the bedroom door opened. I quickly dragged her closer to me so her dad wouldn't see us.

A short while later, Snow's father left the room. We both sighed.

"What do we do now?" Snow asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, but we've got all night and I'm not going anywhere, so why don't watch the stars?"

Snow tapped her chin. Then she smiled and nodded.

"Snow?" I asked her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?" I asked her. She was clearly surprised by the question, but she nodded.

"Yes, yes I do" She smiled and kissed me.

"Good, because I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**