Chapter 13: My other half

Astrid POV

Hiccup stared at me for a moment, and then he smashed his lips onto mine. At first I was shocked, but a few seconds later I responded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We pulled away and just held each other tight. Both afraid of losing our half.

"I missed you. So much" I cried into his chest.

"I missed you even more" Hiccup said as he kissed the top of my head. I punched him in the shoulder.

"What was that for!? I can see that you haven't changed!" Hiccup said as he held his hand over the place I hit him.

"That's for leaving me, and this..." I kissed him.

"... Is for everything else" I smiled.

We talked for a long while. Telling each other about what happened.

"Hiccup?" I asked him.

"Yes?"

"Come back to Berk with me, we can be happy!" I said as I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Astrid... I... I ... I can't come back... He would hurt you" Hiccup said. I stroke Hiccup's cheek.

"He won't hurt me, I promise" I said.

"You can't promise that! He can kill you! And I ... I don't even know how to live in a world without you!" Hiccup said.

"Hiccup, just please come back" I said. He sighed.

"I'll do it for you" He said in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we landed, the whole village came to see who this 'mysterious' person was. Hiccup took off his helmet, and I could see some girls fainting.

We walked through the crowd and met Stoick.

"Dad"

"Son"

I glared at them. I pushed Hiccup into his fathers arms and walked over to Ruff and the rest of the gang.

"Wow, Hiccup is HOT" Ruff said drolling.

"Ahem, Ruff, You are drolling" I said to her.

"Hm? What? Um ... Sorry, err, Eret is at the docks" Ruff said as she wiped away her droll.

"What?! No!" I said as I went to the docks. Eret was talking to someone, but then he saw me and pushed that person away.

"We meet again, Astrid"
Eret said as he kissed my hand.

"What are you doing here, Eret?" I asked him.

"I'm here because of our promise" Eret said.

"Our Promise!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**