Chapter 8: From Cold to Hot

Astrid's POV

"This one is really hard" Fishlegs said concentrated.

"From Ice cold to Burning hot, what is that even supposed to mean!?" Snotlout said as he tapped his chin.

"Where is the book of dragons?" I asked Fishlegs.

"Um.. I think it's in my basket" He said as he once again read the clue.

I nodded and went down below deck to the cabins. I searched for Fishlegs basket and found it under his bed.

I opened it and took the book of dragons out of it. I studied it and then went back up to the others.

"Okay, I'm back" I said as I opened the book of dragons.

"Snotlout?" I asked him. Snotlout looked over at me.

"What is it, Astrid?" He asked.

"Which page is the Monstrous Nightmares on?" I asked him. He tapped his chin.

"I think it on page ten" He said as he turned back to Fishlegs. I opened the book on page ten and read about Monstrous Nightmares.

"If a monstrous nightmare loses its flame, it can travel to fireworm island to get aid from the fireworms there" I mumbled.

"Hey guys! I think I found it!" I said as I raised my hand.

"What did you find?" Fishlegs asked.

"This" I said as I pointed at the Fireworm paragraph.

"Well, fireworms are hot, and as you can read, they can help nightmares" I said. Fishlegs looked back at the letter.

"I think we are going there" Fishlegs said. I smiled. I looked over at Eret.

"Can you take us back to Outcast Island?" I asked Eret. He scratched his neck.

"Um... Sure" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we saw Outcast Island, we were thrilled! We couldn't wait to see our dragons again.

As we docked, the others got off the boat with their things, but I stopped to talk with Eret.

"Thank you so much for taking us" I smiled at him.

"No problem" Eret smiled.

"Bye!" I said to him as I was about to go meet Stormfly again.

"Wait" Eret said as he grabbed my arm.

"What is it, Eret?" I asked him.

"Astrid, stay with me, please! We can explore the world, just you and I! We can do whatever you want!" Eret said.

"Eret... I ... I can't.... I'm sorry, but I ... I just have to find out who this person is" I said to him.

"It's okay, only if you promise to come with me when you have found out" He smiled.

"I promise" I smiled as I quickly kissed his cheek and ran over to Stormfly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**