Chapter 4: That's not on Berk

Astrid's POV

I opened the letter and started reading.

Dear, Astrid

You're not just my friend, you're my love.
You're not just my love, you're my heart.
You're not just my heart, you're my life.
You're not just my life, you're my everything.

Where there is no grass and where the trees don't grow leaves, there is a light, a light of love, there is the other piece.

"Where there is no grass and where the trees don't grow leaves... Hm.. Where could that be?" Snotlout asked.

"Outcast Island!" Fishlegs said. We looked at him.

"What!? That's not even on Berk!" Tuffnut exclaimed.

"I know, but maybe if we go there we will find the person who has sent all of these letters!" Fishlegs said.

"Good reason" Tuff said.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ruff said as she called for Barf and Belch. Snotlout and Fishlegs also called for their dragons, and since Stormfly was already here, I didn't have to call for her.

I looked at the letter one more time before I placed it back into it's box before I placed it in Stormfly's saddle bag.

"You ready, Astrid?" Ruff asked as she and the others waited on their dragons, ready to take off.

"Yup" I said as I climbed on Stormfly and took off.

~•~•~•~

"Are we there yet?" Tuff complained.

"Yes, you idiot! Can't you see the island from here?" Ruff said as she punched her brother.

I sighed.

"Those two"

As we landed on Outcast Island, we were greeted by Alvin's guards. I can still remember the day we declared peace between Berk and Outcast Island. That was fantastic, so now we can come visit anytime.

"Hello, dragon riders! What can we help you with?" A guard asked us.

"We are looking for Alvin, we need his help" I said as I placed my hand on my hip.

"Alvin is in a meeting right now, but you can meet him after the meeting" The guard said.

"Okay, thanks. Um.. How long have you worked here?" I asked the guard.

"For six years" The guard said.

"And have you been on a patrol in the 'woods' here?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Several times" He said.

"And when you have been on patrol, have you seen a brown piece of paper?" I asked the guard.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't" The guard said.

"Okay then, thanks anyway" I said disappointed as we walked into the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is sending these letters?

Can you guess?

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**