Chapter 20: The last Snowflake

Hiccup's POV

I was waiting on the porch outside of Gothi's hut. I could hear Astrid screaming. It was horrible to listen to. I had been sitting here for three hours or so, and Eret wasn't here. Luckily.

Everything was so silent now, I couldn't hear Astrid screaming. I could only hear a baby cry. A few minutes later, Gothi came out of the hut with Astrid's baby. She handed the baby to me.

I looked at the baby. It was a girl, and she had beautiful ocean blue eyes, just like her mother. She was amazing. But she wasn't mine...

Gothi came back and I gave her the baby. She smiled and pointed at her hut.

I went inside, and there I found Astrid smiling, even though she was sweaty.

"Hi" She said.

"Hi"

"Hiccup..." Astrid grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her. She kissed me passionately before letting go of me.

"I love you " She said.

"But you are engaged to Eret! And you have a baby!" I said to her.

"I don't love Eret" She said.

"But why do you have a baby together then? And why are you going to get married then?"

"Because he said that he would kill you if I didn't marry him and slept with him"

"So ... So you actually love me?" Astrid nodded and smiled.

"I love you" She said as her smile slowly faded away and she closed her eyes.

"I love you too, Astrid" I said as I kissed her, but I didn't get a response.

"Astrid?" I listened to her heart. It wasn't beating.

"Gothi!" I yelled. Gothi came running into the hut and saw Astrid. She gasped and shooed me out of the room.

I waited out on the porch, but I felt a tear escape my eye as I could only hear Gothi in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**