Chapter 9: I'm sweating!

Astrid's POV

"Are we there yet?" Tuffnut complained.

"Tuff, for the fourth time, no, we're not there yet, and plus, we have only been flying for five minutes, you mutton head!" I said to him.

After that, the trip was long and silent.
And when we finally arrived, Tuffnut started complaining again.

"It's soooo hot here! I'm sweating!" Tuffnut complained as he tried to use his hand as a fan. I rolled my eyes.

"Gods! Tuffnut, you're such a diva!" Ruff said as she crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at Tuffnut.

"What!? Me!?" Tuffnut said offended as he placed his hand on his chest. Ruffnut rolled her eyes once again and mouthed 'diva' to me as she gestured to Tuffnut. I giggled.

"Tuffnut, if you're hot out here, then I don't suggest going in there" Snotlout said as he pointed to the entrance of the cave.

"No thanks" Tuff said as he walked away.

"I'd rather sit on this rock and wait!" He said as he sat down on a rock, which was full of fireworms, something he didn't notice. We watched the fireworms crawl up his butt.

"Why is my butt so warm?" Tuffnut asked. Tuffnut looked down and saw his pants on fire. We burst out into laughter as Tuffnut ran around like an idiot.

"My pants are on fire! My pants are on fire!" Tuff yelled hysterically.

"That's what happens with divas, dear brother!" Ruff said as she laughed so hard.

We rolled around in the sand until Tuffnut finally jumped out into the water. Westwood up and brushed the sand off our clothes.

"Gaaaah!" Tuffnut said as he came up from the water.

"My pants are wet!" He yelled frustrated.

"Okay, dry them while we are inside, please" Snotlout said as he began walking into the cave.

When we were inside the cave, we saw the Fireworm nest, and it was like a glowing beehive.

"Wow, how are we going to find that letter?" Ruff said as she looked around amazed.

"Like this" Snotlout said as he pulled a piece of paper out of behind one of the walls. We looked at him shocked.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing" We all said in unison as I grabbed the letter and opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**