Chapter 16: Well someone changed

*I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HATE ME AS MUCH AS I HATE MY SELF RIGHT NOW*

•Three years later•

Hiccup's POV

It's been three years. I haven't seen Astrid since the day she left with Eret.
I have missed her so much! I think about her all of the time! I just can't stop thinking about her...

"Hiccup!" I heard an excited Ruffnut yell.

"What?" I asked her.

"Astrid is here! I saw her ship at the docks!" Ruffnut said as she jumped around.

"Seriously?!" I asked Ruffnut. She nodded excited. I quickly stood up and ran to the docks. And as I came there, there was a big crowd blocking the view.

When I finally got through the crowd, my heart broke into a million pieces. It felt like a thousand daggers was piercing it. I wanted to kill Eret so bad. So bad.

I was looking at Eret helping a probably 8 months pregnant Astrid off the boat. I wanted to die. The love of my life was pregnant, with a baby that weren't even mine.

Astrid's POV

"You ready to come out now?" Eret asked me sweetly. I nodded. The past three years, Eret and I spent so much time together that we fell in love, and as we traveled around the world, we got married and we found out that I was pregnant a month after our honeymoon.

Eret helped me up from the bed.

"Thanks" I said as I struggled to walk. It was real annoying not being able to see your feet. Especially when you're as big as I am now.

As Eret helped me off the boat, I could see Hiccup, and it was pretty clear that he was not thrilled, but I ignored it and smiled at him.

The crowd was splitting and through it came my best friend. Ruffnut looked at me and her face lit up. She squealed and hugged me tight.

"Gods! I'm going to be an aunt!" Ruff squealed.

"Wait! Why is she becoming the baby's aunt? Why not me?" Tuffnut asked. I laughed.

"I see that you haven't changed" I laughed with Ruffnut.

"He hasn't changed a bit!" Ruff laughed.

"Let's get you settled back into your house!" Ruff said as she took to baskets and ran to my house.

"Didn't she just...?" Eret asked.

"Yup, she just took the two heaviest baskets like they were feathers" I continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOY!**