Chapter two: the calm before the storm

A voice angered exclaimed "what !? Why would we needed more than one new recruit, it's not like after losing...Thomas, we became weak". Those striking words came from noble two-Kat, Carter looked at her with a disappointed look but also a serious one. "Look, Kat, it's not like we have a choice here, ONI thinks it would be best if we got four more Spartans on the team. In my opinion, it's great to have more Spartans on this team "Carter said with a calm but strict voice. Jorge Looked over at Carter ." these Spartans should be good to have around. Especially when we run into ridiculous amounts of enemies." He says with a more older voice as he is the oldest out of all of them. Carter looks at Jorge as he replies" thank you, Jorge, for looking at the bright side of things." he pauses for a moment and looks at Kat and continues "I know that Thomas's lost was the hardest for you but you have to get over it, Kat." Kat knew he was right, that she had to get over it but Thomas was like a brother to her and that is a friendship she lost because of the covenant. Emile was sitting in the corner sharpening his knife on his armour ."It's funny how one of the Spartans has a bunch of black ink on his profile makes reading about him impossible almost " Emile says chuckling knowing that Carter and Kat had both read his file completely, even the parts that were cover in black ink. Jorge laughed a bit too at Emile's comment. As Kat left the bunker completely ignoring Emile's comment, she thought to herself what the new Spartans would be like. Would they live up to what they were expected to or be a letdown? She herd Falcons in the sky coming to pick them up for their next mission, she saw a warthog driving towards the camp and thought those are the new Spartans.