Chapter three : And Honour

The warthog pulled up to the small camp the same all stepped off with Seven getting off first. All but Seven thanked their driver before heading into the small camp. West stepped inside the building quickly making space for the other three spartans to step in. All eyes were on then even Carter took a look over his shoulder at the replacements. Seven stepped in last his frost white armour had seen better days. A mechanical arm stopped his advance as he stepped in. Before Seven could even react the Spartan who had stopped him spoke up,"Commander " was all she said but it was enough to make Seven look over at her, he blushed madly his face turned a rosy red as he stared at Kat. His heart was racing as he tried to hold back from embarrassing himself. Her hand lowered as she looked at him aggressively. Jorge spoke up smirking,"Must be our new members. Lucky bastards get the fancy new armour" Hunt shrugged his shoulders as if he meant he was sorry. Carter turned around after his mission detail with Holland. "Welcome to Noble team I'm Carter" he pointed to himself. Amber smiled softly already day dreaming of their commander.Carter then continued " that's Emile and George four and five." He says as he looks to Emile and George, " and Jun is the one in the Falcon, your riding with me seven".He finishes and puts on his helmet. The rest of Noble team gets up and exits the bunker. As Carter exits he says to the other new Spartans "six, seven fallow me. Eight and nine fallow Kat" Carter then continues to say to Seven"I'm not going to lie to you. you're filling in some shoes some of the rest of the squad would rather leave unfilled, me I'm happy to have noble team to full straight " Seven sits beside Jun in the falcon and Carter continues his thought as six sits on the edge of the Falcon " I've read your file seven, happy to have your skill set but where a team, that lone wolf stuff stays behind." Seven was not one to deny commands "sir" he replies as he shakes his head. Jun turns over to Seven" Welcome to Reach"