Chapter 16: The morning after

Harry

“Harry, Harry get up we’ll be late.” I felt someone try to wake me, whispering in my ear. My first thought was Alexis but I could still feel her in my arms. I turned my head up and saw Liam leaning over the bed with a wide smile.

“What you so happy about?” I asked stretching, how anyone can be so happy early in the morning?

“Have fun last night?” Liam said, gesturing to the sleeping girl next to me.

“You have no idea.” I said getting up slowly, making sure not to wake up Alexis. I bent down over the bed, resting my elbows on my lap, rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

“I think I do.” Liam added, he stepped to my dresser and pulled out a shirt. I pulled up my pants and walked over to Liam holding out my white tee.

“Huh?” I said walking out with Liam and having one last glance at Alexis before I slowly shut the door. “What are you talking about mate?”

“I’m pretty sure the lads will tell you once we gather in the kitchen.” Liam said patting me on the back with a stupid smirk walking down the hall. Once I got in the kitchen everyone was eating breakfast, I sat in between Louis and Zayn. I looked around and everyone was looking down with the same ridiculous face. 

“Okay what’s going on?” I said getting annoyed, just as I said it they broke out in small fits of laughter. “Shh you’ll wake her up. Now spill it.”

“Well it’s good we know she knows your name.” Niall said in between laughs.

“It’s okay we’ll go bed shopping after the studio.” Zayn said placing another bite of pancakes in his mouth.

“So I’m guessing we don’t have to rehearse up all night , today” Louis said, Niall was dead laughing. I then realized what they meant and couldn’t help but blush and look down at my tea. I had totally forgotten about the others last night, I must have kept them up late.

“Were we really that bad?” I said still looking at my tea.

“Let’s just say I had to have my ear phone volume on high.” Niall said, “And I’m all the way on the other side of the hall.”

“But the most important thing was that you used protection…right.” Liam said and the lads were looking at me.

“Well we didn’t do it…all the way.” I said looking at Liam straight in the eye.

“Ha! Yeah right, all that noise didn’t just come from foreplay.” Louis said.

“Check she’s still a…a virgin.” I mumbled while I took a sip of the hot substance.

“What!? There’s no way you can be that good.” Zayn said putting down his fork rolling his eyes.

“Shh, she’ll wake up.” I said looking back at my still shut door.

“You mean a girl that hot is still pure.” Niall whispered in disbelief.

“Well I wouldn’t say too pure, last nigh-,” I was saying with a cocky smirk.

O-kay, we’re going to be late.” Liam said and we were off to the studio.

Alexis

I turned over hoping to see the guy I saw before I closed my eyes but I felt nothing. I slowly opened my eyes and attempted to stretch my legs straight only to wince at the pain from down there. I pulled my legs over the bed and smiled to see I was in Harry’s shirt and boxers. I stood up feeling winded and sat right back down. Empty bed fine by me I thought and went back to sleep.