9

Henry gawked at his surrounding in disbelief, as he tried to sort things out. HIS experiment had caused this, he couldn't quite get his mind around it, or why, but it was his fault anyhow. First the cracks had started, then they had been captured, then rescued, then captured by the people who rescued them, and then on top of all that an infection of some kind had started, then one of their captors got the infection, so Brenda had helped them, then she got it, and now this. How had it happened so fast? The world had vanished before their eyes into a ruined wasteland. Tears formed in Henry's eyes, it was all his fault. Savanna put a hand in his shoulder. All the sudden she jerked back, and fell to the ground. She started jerking wildly, like she was having a segur. It was scary, and probably one hundred times scarier for her. Then he saw what had happened. She had been electrocuted. Just then he felt a prick and he was on the ground too. But before he went segur like, like Savanna had. He saw the man who had done it. Or more like he saw the remains. A cannon had been shot. And the name imprinted on the cannon who had shot the bad dude was R.E.S.C.U.E, and in that moment he realized that him, Henry, and Savanna were in big trouble. They were in danger, and they would always be. They were lost, basically no even small idea where they were, if the whole world was like this. And they were being worse. What was going to happen?

      When Savanna woke up the first thing she realized was the rancid smell. She looked around, this time instead of waking up in pitch black, there was blinding light. What she saw made her gag, and gasp at the same time, in horror and disbelief. There was a dead man, who looked like he had exploded. Tears welled up in her eyes, threatening to fall an ocean. A perfectly innocent and good man had been killed. For what? Pleasure? Then she recalled that she had been razered. This had to be the guy who did it. Although she still felt sorry for him, no one deserved to die such a painful death. Just then she felt prickles in her back, someone or something was watching her. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Then it did, though she had expecting it, it was a surprise. A bad one. A painful one.