36

Henry willed Savanna to believe him. But even after everything he said, she just kept on having the same look of disbelief. So he resorted to talking with her in private. They went to the Lab, where Savanna told everyone to get out.When everyone cleared Savanna stared at him a moment before she did something, he never imagined she would do. She kissed him. The kiss lingered, even after she had pulled away.
"Where have you been?" She whispered into his ear.
"Locked away from you" He responded, softly.
"You got me worried there" She said, pulling away.
"I know, I am so sorry, I was captured by RESCUE that day I went out hunting, and they replaced me with my brother. But the-they did something to him" Henry stuttered sadly.
"How?" Savanna asked him.
"I-I don't know" He responded, starting to break down.
"Well, don't do it again" She told him, close to tears. Wow, he hadn't realized how much she had missed him.
"Savanna, I need to tell you something, you know that time I told you that I liked a beautiful, kind girl?" He continued.

      Savanna had no idea what Henry was getting to, but she listened anyways to his babble.
"Do you?" He asked her again. Jerking her pit of her thoughts.
"Yea" She nodded.
"Well,,that girl,wa-was you" Savanna gasped.
"Wh-why are you telling me this?" She asked him, quizzically.
"Just in case something happens" He responded, Savanna was scared for him. For him and her.
"Hey, hey, nothing is going to happen to either of us, OK?" She said back.
Just then a guard came barging in. RESCUE was here.