18

Am I dead? That was Henrys first thought. He pinched himself. No he wasn't dead. But he wished he was, that was better than not knowing of Savanna was dead or not. That was better than not knowing some days who he was, knowing that he was a monster. A living, breathing monster. Not one kids are afraid of. All the sudden he heard something. He whirled around. But a sack came over his head. he woke up in  bright room. Henry made is eyes adjust to the light. When he did, he gasped at what he saw. She was alive, and healthy. She, Savanna. she was looking at him wit her bright blue, green eyes. Gosh she was beautiful. Henry decided he should say something, break the silence.

"Savanna?" But what it really sound like was:

"S-wierd wheezing sound-groan-uuuuuuu" She ran away. From him? But she reappeared in a moment with a glass of water.

"Hey, bud, drink this it will make you feel better. Im hear for you, HOPE is here." Savanna smiled, a warming feeling that made him smile.

"HOPE?" Of course he said tis after he had regained at least part of his voice.

"Long story, one for another time." With that Savanna smiled and walked out of the room. HOPE, he liked the sound of that. He dozed of into a good, once sleep. Smiling still, even while he slept, he knew he would be safe and sound. Henry slept even deeper. If that as possible.