28

She woke up to find herself being dragged down a long hallway. She immediately stood up, recalling what had happened.
"Your coming with us" the words repeated in Savannas head over and over again. She went over all the possibilities of what would happen. Would she die? No, she couldn't. She had people to take care of. She needed to have hope, after all, wasn't that all she was about? As she thought this through, she realized her throat was scratchy, and her legs were tired.
"Hey, are we there yet? Can I have some water? Or a rest" she begged them.
"No, no, and no" they responded. Wow, these people were so sympathetic. And there voices were filled with so much emotion, she thought sarcastically. All the sudden she jerked on people holding her, and reached down to "tie" her shoe. They allowed her,,thank goodness. She elbowed one of them in the balls, he yelped in pain, then she slammed her leg into the other guys chin. She knew when she had made contact when she heard the crunch. The guy staggered back. The one that was left started to run. Savanna ran after him, barreling into him. The slam, sent him rumbling. She punched in the face. That must have been painful because now he was sprawled across the floor, unconscious. She started running down the hallways, taking out anyone who defied her, until she reached a metal door. She reached out and...opened it.

Kai found himself looking through his stuff. He came across a picture of him m and Savanna. He thought they had sort of a love-hate relationship going on. One moment they would be on the floor and giggling, the next shed be punching him the face, and walking out of the room. That had actually happened. On more than one occasion. He found himself wondering where Savanna was now. He decided to go check on. But when he got to the room,my here was no one there. Nothing, actually. Except a note, and the message in it was terrifying.