32

Now that Tanya, had decided not to kill Kai, what would she do with him. Should she said tell him that she was supposed to kill him, but didn't want to? Would that make him like her more? Did he like her? This is too many question, she thought. Better to answer them one at a time. But on second thought, maybe she should not tell him, and just kill him. That would make her mom happy, wouldn't it? Tanya did loved to make her mom happy, she decided what her mom wanted her to do, wasn't that appealing. Fine, she thought. If my mom wants me to get a cure for her, I will get it my own way. It was true, all her mom had said to do was to get a cure from the boy, and then kill him. Maybe she could just get the cure from him, that will make my mom happy. But her next thought made her head hurt. What if he didn't have a cure?

      Savanna recalled what has just happened. She had walked to Peru, and a little girl had just told her that her mom had disappeared right as Savanna had appeared? But than again, the little girl didn't seem to shore of herself. As if the girl could read her mind she started to talk in an excited voice.
"My momma, tolded me to stayed here'd, these big people in suits came and rescued her from an infection,,than they hited my head and knockded me'd outed" Savanna found herself laughing, at the way the girl spoke. The little glared at her, and she realized what the girl had said.
"You mean people rescued her, and they were in suits? Were the suits white?" She asked the girl quizzically.
The little girl nodded her head vigorously.
"Oh, and I forgot to tell you my name is Savanna, what's  yours?" The little girl paused before answering.
"My name-ed is Katwina Rassel"
"Katrina Rassel, that would mean your mom was Reyna Rassel! The leader of RESCUE" Savanna said, realizing the girl was shaking her head.
"No that's my aunts name, my momsis named is Raven Rassel" Kateina said, looking very proud for knowing her moms age.
"And my aunted was with the peopleds, she said she had unfinisheded bisnuz wit my mommy"
What a coincidence that she had landed here. But how had she got here?

Hey guys and girls, it was an all girls chapter! Sorry to the guys, but do you think there should be anything fishy with Tanya, what should Tanya do? Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks!!
Lots of love💙, Wolvena2004🌺