3

None of us spoke. Since we were being interrogated we would have to at some point, but thank goodness that point had not come. I knew Savanna was thinking the same thing, so I motioned to her to help him plan something. I saw her put her thinking face on, and smiled. He had not seen her have it in a long time. It felt good to smile for the first time in what had seemed to be like forever, but had really been only a few hours.
"Stalling, aren't you?" Their kidnapper asked us. It seemed like a rhetorical question, so Henry didn't bother answering it.
"I wonder how rude you can get, first you kidnap us, then you asks questions and expect us to answer them, how does that seem fair?" Henry shot a smirk at Savanna, because he knew she was toying with their captor. She smiled back and continued. "Do you expect a thank you,,or what? Cause standing their makes you actually seem like you intimidating. I mean seriously, did these people make you guard? Well let me talk to your leader so I cam tell him what a lousy job you are doing, your master should really get a new guard. I mean, if you are one." Their captor now looked like she was about to lose her temper at Savanna's comments. Now Henry finally knew her plan, or a way for him to make one. He started talking his brain for ideas, and than finally he got one: kidnap his, or their captor.

Savanna hoped Henry had a plan because she was running out of insults. By the look of it, she knew at least something had clicked in his mind. She saw him slowly getting up, thank goodness their kidnapper hasn't tied them up. She saw him quietly move towards their captor. What is he doing? She thought. Well, whatever it is I better help him, so as he stalked his way towards her, she brought the attention of their kidnapper away from him. Shouting very mean, and not to mention weird and made up, insults. Finally Henry was upon her, and he tackled her to the ground, for her gun, and all in one swift movement.
"Well, stop gawking and get to helping me". She ran to help him. But Savanna late realized that their other captor had been with the girl captor...waiting just in case. Henry saw her-right before the guy slammed into her from behind causing the wind to get knocked out of her. By now their woman captor has come to her senses and was joining the fight. All the sudden two bolts were fired and their captors dropped to the ground. Their rescuers hurried to the telling them that they didn't have time.
"who are you?" Henry and Savanna asked at the same time.
"It's not the time for introductions, just now we are here to help, now let's go!" With that their rescuers ran to a car and told them to get him. They said they were here to help, now all Savanna could do was hope that, that was true.