4

Who are you?" Demanded Savanna. She knew that they had taken them away from the bad guys. But to where? It was dark when they had arrived, so she hadn't seen much. And apparently the cracks weren't just in Dellingtons they were randomly appearing all over the globe. She still hoped that their rescuers had really rescued them and they weren't making elaborate schemes with their first captors. Suddenly they answered, and she realized that she had just asked a question. "Our names our Brenda and Sonya, I know Sonya looks kinda like a guy but she is really a girl, we rescued you from these creeps who think that you started is a world catastrophe, and they wan.t you dead, both of you. Oh, and if you hadn't guessed already I am Brenda." They looked at Brenda, but could only see her silhouette. Apparently Brenda since that they could not see, and turned on the lights. At first they instinctively covered their eyes, but then they got used to the light. What they saw was surprising.

Henry was stunned, they were in a factory with tons of technology, on everything was imprinted one word, R.E.S.C.U.E. He decided to ask their "rescuers" what that meant. But Savanna beat him to it. They looked at us in surprise, eying them suspiciously.
"You know, you two are very observant, R.E.S.C.U.E stands for Relevant Esteemed Secret Universal Enrollers, we basically make shore this world stays safe, in the most peaceful way possible. We are extra protection around the world, a shield of armor.
As Henry thought this over, he realized that they probably knew a lot more than maybe even the government. He asked them a few questions. Some of their answers sounded promising, others were truly dumb. After a polite conversation and some food and drinks, they got to the real stuff.
"Now, we rescued you because people were after you. Bad people wan't to kill you, because they believed you started all this" Brenda said as she turned on a screen for them to see the colossal damage that had happened. The Henry said what had been on both his and Savanna's mind.
"But I did, it was my experiment and I need to own up for what I did."
"Well then boy that changes our terms......very drastically, and don't worry you'll own up for what you've done soon enough."

       With that Brenda and Sonya picked up their ray guns and pointed them at him and Savanna......and shot.