14

Henry finally saw the blue mist creeping towards Savanna. But it was too late. It swirled around Savanna in a fury tornado. Making her look blue. Henry lost control completely, and hurled himself towards Savanna, he tackled her, pushing her out of the blue smoke. When he stood up, and he had pushed the mist away from them he studied her. She looked unhurt, thank goodness. All the sudden he was enveloped in a great blue misty hug. He felt his body and mind transform, it felt as if he was fading into something......monstrous. Before he lost his mind fully he realized that Savanna was crying. Which confirmed what he was thinking. He had the Icy Purge.

      Savanna watched in horror as Henry's body disappeared into the blue mist. Her best friend, what she was living for, vanishing before her eyes. Literally. When Henry reappeared , he wasn't the same. And she could tell that he wasn't the same, not at all. Those kind brownish blue eyes were gone, replaced by an out of control frenzied crazy look in his eyes. And she knew at once he had the Icy Purge. She broke down, but then common sense overtook her, if he had the Purge, than she would catch it. Her mind fought it but her body told her she had too. And so she did. She ran away. She ran away, leaving her best friend, her old life behind. But not completely she would find a cure for the Icy Purge, she wasn't just going too hide and wait for her to catch it. No she wouldn't be a coward. She would live, and find a cure. And by doing that, save everyone. Savanna would do this, for her for everyone, for  Henry.