15

Ok, guys I have been so busy  and I am soooooo sorry that I haven't updated. Please do forgive me! And keep reading😘Thanks.
      Savannaran away, with tears streaming down her face. She had just left her but friend me behind her. And now she would find a cure. As Savanna thought this would be over, she realized that first she would need to find someone she could trust. And at that moment she saw someone. Actually persons. A girl and a boy. It reminded her to of she and Henry. She wiped her tears and walked with her head held high towards them. They turned towards me. The first three no she noticed was that they didn't have the Purge, unless they were very, very good actors and actresses. Now she stood with more confidence. Her head erect, and stride one way and steady.
"Who are you?" The girl demanded harshly. She had a messy blob of blonde hair, and held a sharp piece of glass in her hand.
"I've like to ask you the same thing" Savanna said it with the same harshness, as she had with me.
"I asked first." This time she spoke more pointedly.
"Fine, my name is Savanna, my best friend got us into this mess, and now he has the Purge, I am asking for help finding a cure" she smiled for real, the first since Henry has gotten.....infected. They seemed to be pondering the best des, but she could tell that she had won.
"Alright, how do we help?" Savanna saw that they were smiling, too. She smiled again at them.
"Well, I don't exactly know yet, but I have an idea. Savanna went serious, pondering her idea.
"What's your idea, which is now our idea" they had gotten serious too.
"We first get to a place where electricity is working" Savanna told them.
"The Purge didn't nock out electricity. At this she was filled with relief. Then a thought struck her. Hoe has SHE not have been effected by the Purge? She had gone into the blue mist before Henry.