11

Henry ran through the door right as he opened it. Now, besides being wanted, he was a juvenile. How did this all happen so fast? He was still wondering about this, when he heard a big crash. And in came Savanna.
"How did you find me?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace.
"Wow, you were really worried." She hugged him back.
"I missed you" She told him
"Missed you too, but again, how did you find me?" He looked at her questionably.
"It is a long story that involves a Helicopter, a smart little girl, a kidnapped R.E.S.C.U.E person, and a stolen map." Henry smiled at her.
"Sounds very simple". He said sarcastically.
"Yea, real simple" Savanna groaned. Henry was happy that she was here, but they both needed to get out of this maze of chambers, in which he had skimmed a look, but as nothing rechonizable.

      Savanna smiled, they were going to get through this, they had to. She could tell that Henry was feeling guilty about everything.
"Hey, I Know the way out f here, follow me." She guided him in what seemed a aimless, and random direction. They started running. And then they were out. The bright light blinded her sending tears down her face. She could tell Henry was the same, probably more so. He had been locked up longer, she hadn't even been locked up. Finally her eyes adjusted, although she could still see spots. Henry on the other hand wasn't ready.

      Henry, once he was ready, and had cleared the colorful dots and blots from his eyes he looked at his surrounding. It was practically a deserted wasteland as far as his eyes could see. Although a few houses remained. Apparently the mysterious blue mist hadn't just affected the humans, it had dried and crumbles everything in its path. Henry and Savanna really didn't have much to be happy about. But he smiled anyways. At least they were together. At least for now.