AGATHA

I'm running in the park when Penny calls.
"Hey Penny, what's up?" I pant, out of breath. I just finished running my five mile loop I do every other day.
"Agatha, I was talking to Simon and-"
I cut her off with a scoff. "What now?"
"I was talking to Simon and I got a weird feeling that you would know the solution to our dilemma. Simon literally caught fire the other day-"
"What?!" I squawk. I was not told this. Nor did I expect it. I don't miss being Simon's girlfriend, but I do miss him as a person. I mean, it kind of sucked being a part of the Simon Snow Show, especially as collateral damage, but he isn't a bad guy.
"Not important. Anyway, he was technically dead for forty minutes, and in those forty minutes, he saw this lady who had blonde hair and familiar blue eyes. Do you know who it could be?" Penny says in a jumble. It takes a second for me to sort out what she said.
"Well, it's not me, my eyes are brown but...I can't say that I know who that is," I respond, looking around my room. My eyes fall on my mirror and I see an old picture. A picture that isn't of me, or my friends, but one I felt was important.
"Penny, I think I found it. Did you get any other description of the lady?" I ask, trying to keep the worry out of my voice.
"No. Can you please send me a picture of it?" she asks innocently. I get the feeling she knew I had this picture all along. Oops.
"Penny," I sigh, "I really don't want to get involved. It's a picture your mom showed me a while ago and it ended up in my bag when I left. I forgot to give it back. I'll send you a picture if you promise not to get me involved. Penny, I really mean it. I want nothing to do with whatever you're doing."
"Fine. Just send me a picture of it," she says firmly.
"Okay, fine. I'm hanging up," I say, hanging up the phone and grabbing the picture off of my pin board. I stare at it. I haven't thought about Lucy Salisbury in a while. There must be more to the picture than I thought. I snap the photo and send it to Penny. I don't care anymore. I don't want to deal with any more figuring-it-out drama.