Chapter 7

AN: gonna start doin these at the end so see you at the bottom! ;p

Niall picked up five huge brown paper McDonalds bags and we soon started drving again. The smell of the food was mouthwatering and I soon started whining to find out when we were stopping. We arrived at a really tall office building with a sort of dome on the top.

"Niall? What are we doing here?!" I gasped as he pulled me out the car.

"Having our first date, silly billy!" he teased me and we shared hauling the food up into the lift. We shared an awkward silence in the lift, and after a long wait the elevator finally stopped and my eyes widened as we stepped out. 

We were at the top of the building, inside the dome. The dome was glass and you had a perfect view of the city below us.

"Niall... It's beautiful..." I gasped, walking around in wonder.

"Come on Jess! The food is getting cold!" he said, pulling me towards a little blanket laid on the floor with candles. He is so sweet.

"You did all this for me?" I said as I began taking all the food out of the bags. 

"Of course!" he said, smiling like an idiot. 

We had enough food to feed a small army. I was surrounded by burger boxes and french fries.

"Jeez Niall..." I said. We both dug in and Niall eating 75% of it, we finally finished it.

"You are so beautiful..." he whispered as we lay back and stared at the sky.

"Shut up..." I whispered back, turning to face him. We both stared at each other for a while then his face became closer to mine, his breath warming my face. His lips met mine briefly and just lingered there, and the taste of him was too good so I closed the distance and we properly kissed. I felt like I was on top of the world, his touch and his kiss was electric.

"Wow..." I breathed as we pulled apart.

"Come back to my flat? I want you to meet the rest of the boys?"

"Are you sure? I mean it's nearly ten o'clock-" I protested, not wanting to cause any fuss.

"Come on!" he said and pulled me up and we left the beautful dome building.

AN: omg cute first date, love them NESS FOREVER WOOOO