Chapter 5

"Hey Jess!" Casey squealed as I enveloped her into a bone-crushing hug.

"I've missed you!" I said, grinning like crazy.

"Work has been so tough this week, oh god. I got back from Cornwall so late last night, I could just sleep right now!" she groaned.

"You didn't have to come you monkey!" I said, as I walked into my bedroom, her hot on my heels.

"It's fine, anything for you!" she replied, "anyway, what's the big dilemma?"

"I have nothing to wear for my date with Niall and I need to get ready and I have to look perfect as its like a big celebrity and-" she put her perfectly manicured finger to my lips.

"Breathe in! Breathe out!" she said, "right... lets do this poo!" she stepped around me to my mess of a walk-in wardrobe.

"Jeez Jess when was the last time you cleaned in here?" she gasped.

"Oh Casey, plase just help me!" I whined desperately, shaking her on the shoulders.

2 HOURS LATER

"Ok, everything is ordered and stacked and folded and hung up properly!" she collapsed on the bed next to me.

"Case... my date is in an hour and a half!" I screamed.

"Oh god!" we both jumped up.

"you get in the shower, i'll go pick something for you to wear! hurry!" she said and I sprinted towards the bathroom. I took the quickest shower of my life and jumped into my onesie. Laid on the bed was a black floral peplum style top and some dark blue jeans and vans platform pumps. Cute and casual, just my style. i changed quickly then Casey came in to do my hair and make-up. She blow-dried my hair then curled it loosely, clipping some parts back. Then she put some very basic make-up on me, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and clear lip gloss. 

"Perfection! Now I'll go back home and you make for Niall..." she winked and wiggled her eyebrows. I smacked her and giggled too.

"Thank you Casey!" I said and went to hug her.

"No hugs for you! Don't want to ruin my masterpiece!" she said then left the flat and it was eerily silent. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I walked towards it slowly, feeling fairly confident.

I opened the door and there he stood, looking as gorgeous as ever.