Chapter 26

NIALLS POV:-

We had stayed up super late that night, just talking and playing stupid games like snog marry avoid, or 21 dares. One of the dares was for Jess to run around the block with her top off. Baring in mind we were all under the influence of quite a lot of alcohol. I was made to close my eyes though as everyone else as we waited for her to run back round to where her shirt was.

I woke before everyone else, smiling as everyone else was sleeping soundly. The presents sat under the tree, but the one I had for Jess was in the garages downstairs, it was too big to bring up to the flat. I also had her other present but only I knew about that one. That one was a surprise and really special.

Jess looked so beautiful sleeping in my arms. Her hair tickled my bare chest and I looked around the room. Louis and Eleanor were a tangle of arms and legs, and pink blanket. Harry and Sophie were curled round each other, their both curled hair was tangled together. Liam and Danielle were facing each other, Danielle's head in the crook of his neck, legs crossed. Perrie lay draped over Zayn as his hands were gripping her pyjama top on her back. Luke cradled Casey as she curled up in a ball, her long hair falling softly on her shoulders. This Christmas looked like it would be pretty perfect.

JESS POV:-

"Niall?!" I mumbled, and my arms tightened around his bare torso instinctively.

"Owch... you're strong!" Niall squirmed as I loosened my grip. He placed his phone down beside him and grinned.

"Merry Christmas!" he said with a smile.

"How long have you been awake? What time is it?" I groaned and stretched.

"Its a little after nine and only a little while really..." he shrugged, "I've been trying to make some of the fans really happy by following them, a perfect Christmas present..." I felt all warm inside. Niall loved his fans so much. It was adorable.

"I bet something like #NiallChristmasFollowSpree' is trending..." I giggled, "Merry Christmas to you too by the way!" I snuggled deeper under the blanket, I was a little cold. Niall noticed and wrapped his arms around me as I buried my head into his chest, the human hot water bottle.

"Hello?" someone mumbled. Zayn stretched and Perrie sat up and rubbed sleep out of her eyes.

"Merry Christmas!" I said from Niall's chest. One by one we all woke up. Except Harry and Sophie of course. We both knew how much they loved sleep. We were all so excited about opening presents that we had to wake them. They would normally have been annoyed and grumpy but seems as it was Christmas they were wide awake in no time at all.

We all showered and got dressed and as the boys sorted the dinner, us girls started to clean up the blankets and pillows from last night.  

As the living room was back to normal, we dished the presents out neatly and told the boys they could come in.  

Everyone gathered in front of their piles on the big rug and we took it in turns to open one present. My parents had shipped stuff down to me and there were the presents off the boys too. I unwrapped a lot of clothes from Topshop from El, some new puma suedes I admired in Schuh from Zayn, a OneDirection onesie from Louis, Muse tickets from Liam, a giant Milkybar obsession set from Harry, some gorgeous earrings from Sophie, a hair dip dye kit from Perrie, the queen of dip dye, a beautiful make up bag from Casey, and a gorgeous new Parka style coat from Danielle. 

"Thank you so much guys!" I said, hugging my presents to my chest. Niall had told me i needed to shut my eyes and come downstairs with him. I slipped on my new coat and buried my head into Niall's chest as he carried me bridal style down stairs. I had no clue where were going but i gasped when we went out the lobby doors into the freezing morning. Niall's feet crunching in the snow told me that we were going round the back of the building where the snow hadn't yet melted as it was isolated. Nothing was round here, just the car park and the garages.