Chapter 19

AN guys i am sorry, i am aware that I have missed some chapter numbers and even put some twice but there is no missing parts, honest just bare with me x_x

JESS POV: 

The boys show had been a massive success, it had taken the nation by storm, everyone had one direction infection. They had added more dates for the UK but today was the today they would be taking Europe. I awoke in the hotel room fairly early as Niall stumbled out of the bed to the shower. 

"Shushh Jess, just go back to sleep, its early..." He said softly and kissed me on the forehead. I felt in despair at this, knowing his flight was early.  

It would be so long apart, lonely nights in the bed which seemed huge when there was only one person in it. Christmas. Christmas would be the next time I saw him, and he was even giving up his family Christmas to spend it with me, however we were flying to Mullingar on boxing day. 

I crawled back under the warm duvet and found myself drifting into a numb sleep.

NIALLS POV:- 

She looked so beautiful, sleeping. I found the clothes I had layed out the previous evening and tugged them on lifelessly. I was so broken about leaving Jess today, but the tour was a massive part of our job and Jess and I both knew that. 

"Have you been working out?" A sleepy voice mumbled. I spun around to see Jess stretching in the duvet and sitting up, rubbing thr sleep from her eyes. 

"Maybe..." I teased and leaned and kissed her. She became teary eyed at this and I soothed her. 

"Jess please baby, please don't cry... You will make me cry..." I whispered, smoothing out her hair. 

"I'm gonna miss you so much Niall..." She replied and then swung her legs over the side of the bed. 

"You take a shower, imma go check and see if everyone else is up..." I said and once I heard the sound of running water I made the bed we had both restlessly slept in last night and opened the blind.

JESS POV:- 

I let the scolding hot water burn my body. It was nothing next to the pain of being without Niall for months on end. 

"Jess?" Someone called my name. I stuck my head round the curtain as well as shampooing the soap into my hair. 

"In the shower, be out in a sec!" I replied and quickly rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. Shower cut short, I hopped out onto the tiled floor of the fancy hotel and wrapped a white towel around me. 

Casey was waiting outside the door for me, a stressed look on her face. 

"Whats up?" I said, even though I probably knew what was up. 

"Jess, we are all like this so don't try to pretend you aren't!" She said huffily, "stop trying to be strong, its ok to be weak sometimes!" She added in a softer voice and I sighed. 

"We need to let them go..." I whispered as she hugged me. We pulled apart, both teary eyed.  

"What did you want anyway?" I asked as I began pulling some clothes out of my suitcase. 

"I just came to see how you were and Luke is making breakfast, he wanted to know if pancakes were good for you?" She asked. Ah, the five seconds of summer boys. I almost forgot they were in this gigantic hotel room with us. Luke and Casey had finally got together after weeks of convincing. 

"Em yeahh I guess.." I said, distracted by something I found in my suitcase. 

"Okey dokey lemon chokey!" Casey said then skipped out of the room, calling to the boys who were clattering about in the kitchen. I pulled on some leggins that rolled up slightly at the bottom, an oversized adidas originals shirt, frilled socks and Converse. 

Niall pulled me onto his lap as Luke dished out pancakes to everyone, using most of the ingredients in this hotel rooms kitchen.

"What time are we leaving?" I said as we sat together on the sofa afterwards. 

"We've gotta leave in about fifteen minutes babe..." He said and I clung to him even more. 

"Words cannot describe how I'm going to miss you..." He whispered into my hair. 

"Ditto..." I said and we sat in comfortable silence, just entwined until Paul came and ushered them into the van. Eleanor drove us all separately to the airport, and we had to wait for them to check in.  

Girls were screaming everywhere,the airport being a public place, and cameras flashed as Niall held my hand through the aiport to the gate, which was as far as we were allowed to go. 

"You have five minutes boys..." Paul said and sat down in one of the chairs, tapping away on his Blackberry. 

"Why couldn't you come with me?" Niall whined. 

"You know why Niall... Uni doesn't hand out-" 

"Yearly breaks, yeah i know..." He moaned and took my hands in his. I leaned up to him and stood on my tip toes to kiss him, i ran my fingers through his blonde waves and cameras flashed as we shared our last kiss before he went away. Finally, Paul clapped his hands and we pulled apart breathlessly.  

"Don't find some fit tourist to replace me ok?" I giggled as he said this. 

"You know thats inpossible, whats more possible is you finding some gorgeous European model!" I countered. 

"You crazy girl... I love you baby..." He said, slowly creating distance between us. My throat felt thick and i could feel tears in my eyes. Niall's own beautiful blue eyes looked bright with tears too. 

"I love you too!" I yelled and he waved and ran through the tunnel. I linked arms with Soph and Case and we watched as their plane took off, the tears falling freely. He took my heart with him that day.

AN what did you thinkk? Cute? Thank you for nearly 100 reads yikes! I love you guys, please comment, fan mwah lyyllll!!!!

Jess xxxxx