Chapter 20

It had been a week since Niall had got onto his private jet and flew half way around the world. Already I was missing him like mad and I spent many days curled up in his bed at his flat, seems as he gave me the key to check up on it. Little did he know I had been there everyday so far.

"Jess come on! You can't stay in this bed forever!" Sophie said, shaking me from on top of the quilt. I had tucked the duvet all around me as last time she threw it off, leaving me no choice to get up.  

"Guys nooo..." I whined from under the quilt. Why were they so happy?! Their boyfriends had gone away too. 

"Jess for gods sake get up! You are being stupid now, you are really overreacting!" Casey yelled. 

"Moping around in your bed feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to get you anywhere!" Sophie continued. I sighed realising they had a point. How was I ever going to do this for a whole year? If I got up and carried on as normal then things would definitely be easier. Plus, it wasn't as though Niall had died, he would be coming back in one piece, unless Paul passed out or something and he got mobbed by fangirls. Shut up brain! Shut up! 

Bravely, I flung my legs free of the quilt and clambered off the bed. 

"Thank you guys, feel free to do that to me whenever I'm like that again..." I said shyly, hugging them. 

"No problem, now go get in the shower you look a mess!" Sophie said. I rolled my eyes playfully and headed towards the bathroom. 

I discarded my dirty pyjamas in the washing basket and climbed into the shower turning on the faucet on. 

The hot water washed away a week of dirt and sadness and as I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror, I saw a new me. A stronger me.

CASEYS POV:- 

As she came out the bathroom, something about Jess changed. She had that glow back before Niall went and had a determined look on her face. I shared a look with Sophie and I could tell she saw it too. It was about time she pulled herself together. We all missed the boys, but we had to deal with it. She had acted like Niall had died or gone to a nuclear war, when really he was just lazing about in a hotel room all day then singing at night. Looks like our little talk worked...

NIALLS POV:- 

From: Casey :) 

Jess is fine now, she just needed a it of sense knocking into her!x

I breathed a sigh of relief. Sophie and Casey had told me that Jess was down and I was gutted. Now I knew she was fine, I could finally fully focus on doing my job and getting home to her.

I missed her like mad. Period.

Every show we did, I kept thinking I saw her face in the crowd, and sometimes every fan would turn into her. 

"Hey Louis?" I walked into his room. He was on Omegle, talking to this Australian man. 

"Hey Nialler! Oh my God this guy is hilarious!" Louis chuckled. 

"Erm Lou... Do you think I could have a word?" I asked. He looked at how worried my face was then put his laptop on the nightstand. 

"Sure! Whats bothering your cute little head?" He said, tapping my head. I smiled, despite everything. I leaned back on the pillows next to him and he put his arm round my shoulders. 

"When you first started touring... And you were away from El?" I began. 

"Mmhmm..." He said. 

"Did... This is going to sound so stupid... But did you ever think you saw her? Like as one of the fans?" I asked him. Louis' expression changed to a very thoughtful one and I nearly took a photo as this was the most serious Ive ever seen him. 

"Nialler, I think Jess might be the one..." Was all he said before he got his laptop back out. I was left wondering what he meant by that, evenn though it was pretty clear.

Did Louis think Eleanor was the one? Was Jess the one?

AN i quite liked this chapter, first pov for casey ahaa! Hope you enjoyed, keep reading please ily

Jess xxxx