Chapter 28

Niall and I's trip to Mullingar was perfect. We spent long lazy mornings in his bed; talking about everything we wanted to do. We made bucket lists and did a few things off of them; we had family dinners with his Mom and we even took our sleeping bags and slept on the beach; crazy as it was. We laid out blankets and torches and wore thick pyjamas and jumpers. We snuggled down and around each other in our separate sleeping bags and watched the sun go down and then flicked our torches on and sung stupid songs and kissed and talked and laughed.

Niall was perfect.

The tour soon started back up again so we headed back to London where we hung out with the boys and did some sightseeing around London.  I can't believe we had been together nearly eight months; it was absolutely crazy.

"Niall..." I whispered just as he turned the light off that night.

"Mm..." he mumbled softly; shifting in the covers.

"I have come to a decision..." Niall tensed then burst out laughing.

"Alright little missy; what's your decision?" he mocked me and I nudged him hard in his bare chest with my elbow. He laughed even harder but pulled me closer to him and buried his face in my hair.

"I... I don't care where the future takes us anymore; I just want you in it..." I whispered. He rolled me over to face him.

"I love you; do you know that?" he said then kissed me, lifting me high up off the bed. I squealed and thrashed about desperately. 

"OI! SHUT UP YOU TWO; NOT HANKY PANKY WHILE I'M IN THE FLAT!" Louis bellowed and banged on the wall. We muffled our giggles and lay back down together. I listened as he fell asleep; his breathing soft and warm on the back of my neck. Niall wasn't just perfect; we were perfect.

AN:- soo thats the ending... sorry i haven't updated in a while, i really had writers block and I want to start a new fanfic desperately! I absolutely love some of the Louis fanfics especially Bitter&Sassy by Bel Watson; its perfect! So, keep an eye out for my new fanfic; it may be a Louis one; but I'm not quite sure. I am only sure on one thing and that is the storyline!

please vote; comment etc I really want to hear your thoughts on this fanfic; thank you for all who have read! <3