Chapter 16

AN i know i have been pretty bad at doing these, so im sorry i have done one at the top so i dont forget haha! please keep reading, happy you are keeping up with my updates thank you so much nearly 50 reads can't believe it! follow me, vote the story, comment ideas, tell friends, thank you guys ilysm! <3

jess xxxxxxxx mwah! :*

HARRYS POV:-

Well I had just told Sophie about the tour. She obviously knew about it, but I had told her everything we could arrange, Skype, I could fly her over etc. Niall had clearly not told Jess. Ever since their fight last week, i think he has been treading on eggshells, trying to make everything perfect, like the people pleaser he is.

That was harsh. I'm sorry Nialler. I love him, I do, but sometimes I wish he was more like me, more forward and cared less what people think. The opening date for Wembley was in a week, yikes he was pushing it. We all had something special for the girlfriends when we sung LittleThings though. And now that Jess was a converted directioner (ishh) she would actually come. I just hope Niall got his act together.

JESS POV:-

Why hadn't he came and talked to me about? Louis had told Eleanor, Zayn Perrie, Liam had told Danielle and I knew Harry was planning on telling Sophie, so why hadn't Niall told me? We all obviously knew the opening of the tour was next Friday but they had to speak to us didn't they? They had to let us know some details? That's what Dani Perrie and El had said anyway. My phone burst into song, making me jump with fright.

"Hello?" I said weakly.

"Jess? Can I come over?" Sophie said. She sounded really upset.

"Sure, I'm at home now, come by whenever!" I said then hung up. I got my secret supply of chocolate out from behind the TV cabinet and put the kettle on.

The intercom buzzed and I ran to get it. I enveloped a sobbing Sophie in my arms.

"Jess, he's leaving, Harry and the boys..." she cried into my shoulder.

"Oh Sophie, has he told you?" I whispered into her crazy curls. She nods and I dragged her into the living room.

"I'm not going to tell you much, but they're back this time next YEAR Jess. A whole bloody year without them!" she exclaimed, wiping her eyes, smudging her mascara even more, but she didn't need to know that just yet.

"Don't worry Soph, we'll get through it together!" I whispered, hugging her once more.

I honestly had no idea how I was going to get through it.

AN sorry its short, got a bit of writers block, next chapter should be quite long though, updating straight after, please keep reading x